Bennies Boom Boom Room!

There's a pretty good sized line of thunderstorms that is currently hitting the Jackson Metro area and moving east. I doubt it'll get as far south as Hattiesburg, but it's pouring here.

NO! No more rain!!!!! Enough is enough! GRRR.

Go Troop!

C'mon Cadets CONSISTENCY PLEASE!!!

..on another note, REALLY looking forward to seeing Phantom also in two weeks!

Should be a good show tonight. Crown first meeting with BD. How will they stack up? Good luck to all!

Yeah lets hope there is not to much of a gap!! At least crown finally broke 90! Can't wait to see the results.

Yeah lets hope there is not to much of a gap!! At least crown finally broke 90! Can't wait to see the results.

I know, right? Glad to see the 90. I wonder when they are going to put in their real ending. I hear that they have more to the show. ////will the persussion get any better? I wonder what the staff is doing to increase their performance?

I know, right? Glad to see the 90. I wonder when they are going to put in their real ending. I hear that they have more to the show. ////will the persussion get any better? I wonder what the staff is doing to increase their performance?

there not putting there new ending in till Allentown which is like aug 6th or 7th. Yeah the percussion is killing them.

there not putting there new ending in till Allentown which is like aug 6th or 7th. Yeah the percussion is killing them.

Wow, Allentown? that's kind of late isnt it? Such a shame about the percussion. Cant they practice more or tweat the book so that it is stronger? I would be working them like old mules if I were their instructors. ####, such a let down!