The Spread

Blue Devil Spread  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the spread between BD and the rest should be?

• +2 points
    • 1.5-2 points
    • 1-1.5 points
    • less than 1
    • Why are they in the lead?

The clip board is in your hands! From all of the gripes I read on this site, the issue alot of people have with the Devils is not that they are winning, but by how much.

Where do you think it should be?

based on the current judging criteria, they are probably about spot on where they should be...

I don't like the current judging criteria...

at this point, with lots of cleaning going on, and fewer numbers for BD to use, I'd say the spread could be anything

AFter watching in person...the spread is correct, they are just better than everyone else...there is no doubt what so ever. The web cast just dont give it justice

Even on the webcast, their brass line sounds otherworldly good.

But the show and music played is meh, unfortunately.

I think the only Corps with the best chance of catching them is the Bluecoats. I 'd give them a 35% chance.... Cavs a 20% chance..... Crown with a 10% chance..... and Cadets now no chance, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

It just seems that all of the comments said about this show start as a honest opinon and turn out into personal shots

here's my .02

The more I see the show (webcast) the more I can see why the show is leading. but the show personally is not my cup of tea, the music and visual program at times looks like a garbled mess. I would love to see it live, and maybe I will in Allentown (I've got tickets for the other night). But I do not think this show should be at the spread that it is now.

I do indeed hate their show this year because of the awful music (my opinion, of course.) I selected the +2 points option. They are just that good, and I recognize that. They have my respect always, but they haven't got my heart, at least, not this year. Best of luck to them.

Edited by Cardman