When are corps going to come back to their roots?

Some of the changes in the past ten years ended drum corps for a lot of "US"....... who hate some of the changes !!! :lookaround:

and yet you are a Fanatic with your 4700+ posts about the subject.

Bread is no longer a nickel either.

Last I checked, BD did not have to beg kids to come march for them. Neither do many of the corps. And see...if there members go away, so does your precious drum corps.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we've been through this. Some thoughts are better kept to ourselves. Such as your post. Was it necessary?

The poster was a troll. Second post? A hundred bucks right now says it was someone...already on DCP with another account and posing as a "disgruntled" fan from the past.

If you are over 45 and you don't like this year's Madison show, well then...YOU NEVER REALLY LIKED DRUM CORPS.

He says he's leaving. I'm saying goodbye.

I just spit out my drink. Thanks for the laugh.

The poster was a troll. Second post? A hundred bucks right now says it was someone...already on DCP with another account and posing as a "disgruntled" fan from the past.

If you are over 45 and you don't like this year's Madison show, well then...YOU NEVER REALLY LIKED DRUM CORPS.

Good call and Amen.

never. the party is over...