Which corps did the audience in Atlanta seem to enjoy the most this ye

I think Lance's purpose with these topics was to elicit a lack of consensus among posters as proof that it is impossible to speak for "the audience" as a whole.

I think Lance is getting a little OCD with his obsession for reprimanding people for giving their opinion.

Members of a forum support team shouldn't be trolling on the site they are supposed to be supporting.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lance is getting a little OCD with his obsession for reprimanding people for giving their opinion.

Members of a forum support team shouldn't be trolling on the site they are supposed to be supporting.

Exactly! I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this. I wanted to complain, but was afraid it would fall on deaf ears.

From where I was sitting;

1. Madison

2. Cavies

3. Phantom

2 responses all it takes to prove a small point about audience member perceptions being different, and therefore not "FACTS" no matter how many people try to speak for "THE AUDIENCE".

Oh, I see what you did here.....

ackbaritsatrap.jpg

He's one of the better posters on this forum, but he seems to have gone off the deep end lately.

Did anyone see the first half of the show? Having been there almost all day, Teal got a really good response out of the first half.

So calling someone a "troll" is evidently the new PC way to undermine their opinion, or any effort to support their opinion. Which "forum rules" has Lance broken in this thread?