How about 9th - 12th...

Was just noticing that 9th through 12th place current rankings are less than a point difference (.875) in both DCI and DCP weighted rankings with BAC. BK, Scouts and G-men all bunched up. ( only 1.05 spread with unweighted scores)

Should be an exciting last week to see who can tweak their shows to pull up enough to shake things up. I know that Glassmen put on a reworked opener at Fairfax thet gets the show going quicker, and they were rewarded with better GE visual and visual performance scores.

We may well see some places change at quarters, and semis as we did last season.

Was just noticing that 9th through 12th place current rankings are less than a point difference (.875) in both DCI and DCP weighted rankings with BAC. BK, Scouts and G-men all bunched up. ( only 1.05 spread with unweighted scores)

Should be an exciting last week to see who can tweak their shows to pull up enough to shake things up. I know that Glassmen put on a reworked opener at Fairfax thet gets the show going quicker, and they were rewarded with better GE visual and visual performance scores.

We may well see some places change at quarters, and semis as we did last season.

I think it will go like this in finals

9. BAC 87.5

10. Glassmen 87

11. BK 86.5

12. Madison 86

I think it will go like this in finals

9. BAC 87.5

10. Glassmen 87

11. BK 86.5

12. Madison 86

What?! I'm not disagreeing with your placements (though I think Glassmen are going to take 12th), but I feel like all of these corps will be a lot closer to 90. Boston will definitely break 90, but I'd venture to guess that 1st-11th all crack 90 on finals night.

from the way the scores have been going it looks like Madison has been slowly creeping up. i wouldn't be surprised if they find themselves on the top of this pile come finals night, glassmen on the bottom and BK/Boston fighting for 10th.

What?! I'm not disagreeing with your placements (though I think Glassmen are going to take 12th), but I feel like all of these corps will be a lot closer to 90. Boston will definitely break 90, but I'd venture to guess that 1st-11th all crack 90 on finals night.

They are all good, as are 13, 14, and 15, but I doubt all 11 will break 90. 10, 11, 12 will drop in score no matter who it happens to be or how well they perform. Its just the nature of finals week. It nearly always works that way. If scores are too high for ter 12th and 11th place corps, they would eventually run out of room. It stinks but that is how the system ends up working. it would be great if the 12th seed truly had a reasonable chancec of scoring in the 90's but it won't happen. that is my opinion based on 20+ years of watching and performing.

My Guess:

9th: Scouts 90.0

10th: BAC 89.9

11th BK 89.5

12th Glassmen 88.8 (maybe Colts slipping into 12th)

My Guess:

9th: Scouts 90.0

10th: BAC 89.9

11th BK 89.5

12th Glassmen 88.8 (maybe Colts slipping into 12th)

With the exception of Atlanta..which I thought was a fluke...they've been making strong gains in their spread from BK and Glassmen. I think it's possible if they put it into overdrive. Who knows!