Does it suck

And in first place, with a score of 98.990, nine-eight-point-nine-nine-zero... The Bluecoats and The Blue Devils!

I dont' see the numbers being that high this year. The last time 99.15 was hit .. Cadets scored a 96.850 the day after Allentown. Unless BD cracks a 96 tomorrow .... you won't see scores that high. Coats have the rest of the regular season off .... so we can only speculate. I think 98.4 is the score for 2010.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Corps that was undefeated after the Semi Finals has ever lost the Title the following nite.

Time is running out on the 2010 challengers.

Except for 2008.....? Memory going already BRASSO?

Except for 2008.....? Memory going already BRASSO?

Blue Devils weren't undefeated going into championship week.

Friday August 1, 2008

Allentown PA

DCI Eastern Classic

Position Corps Score

World Class

1 The Cavaliers 95.900

2 Blue Devils 95.650

Garry in Vegas

Blue Devils weren't undefeated going into championship week.

Friday August 1, 2008

Allentown PA

DCI Eastern Classic

Position Corps Score

World Class

1 The Cavaliers 95.900

2 Blue Devils 95.650

Garry in Vegas

Ah, thank you Garry. I had forgotten about that. I was on tour at the time, so other scores weren't of much concern.

Ah, thank you Garry. I had forgotten about that. I was on tour at the time, so other scores weren't of much concern.

Yup. When you're in the heat of the fight all you can control is your performance, as an individual and as a corps. Whatever a judge hung on someone else is irrelevant.

Of course, 36 years ago, when I last marched junior corps, we had no freakin' idea what was happening at a show a hundred miles away. Forget about knowing what was happening 2000 miles away!

Do you think we need to make the judges give up their computers, iPhones, blackberries and everything else for the summer so we get an authentic read, unaffected by the knowledge of what happened the last time the corps they're judging that night were in competition?

Garry in Vegas

Yup. When you're in the heat of the fight all you can control is your performance, as an individual and as a corps. Whatever a judge hung on someone else is irrelevant.

Of course, 36 years ago, when I last marched junior corps, we had no freakin' idea what was happening at a show a hundred miles away. Forget about knowing what was happening 2000 miles away!

Do you think we need to make the judges give up their computers, iPhones, blackberries and everything else for the summer so we get an authentic read, unaffected by the knowledge of what happened the last time the corps they're judging that night were in competition?

Garry in Vegas

For sure man, and I think at that point on tour, we were in Tennessee, which hasn't seen the internet yet, so we were all in a blackout. Or maybe it was just me.... Stupid state and your bugs and humidity and lack of hospitals.....