Is BD Peaking?

Man, I thinks it's funny how anytime somebody takes the time to do a little number crunching and poses some valid points, you're right there with an unusual quickness to tell them, "Nope, sorry, uh-uh, you're ridiculous and why did you even bother wasting your time" kind of responses.

I'm not bothered by it so much. Just amused at your consistency.

I'm more amused at the Blue Devils consistency at being the best in the activity. Incredible. :lookaround:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worlds are approaching, time to sell tickets. See this every year numbers creeping along then all of a sudden Shazam!!!!

I'm sure we'll hear about how all of a sudden everything starts clicking for corps but I think it's more about selling tickets.

Yes there are improvements but not the dramatic increase in points from one week to the next.

Edited by Phantombari1

Though I am not a fan of BD's show and would be delighted if someone beat them at finals,it is time to face the facts. I have looked at all these people posting their theories of how they can lose and I just don't see it happening. You can keep conjuring but look at everyone's numbers. It may get closer,but I seriously don't see anyone catching them this late in the year.

I seen the show live last night and still not a fan,but my God,they play the #### out of what they are given! Honestly,I can understand them winning the music captions,the drill is what I'm having trouble with them winning. I am not as knowledgeable as many of you but I can even tell the music they are playing is not easy and they knock it out of the park(stadium).

With that being said,Carolina Crown and Blue Stars were very impressive last night! I love the Cavies,but I personally felt their show was flat last night and was shocked at the score. The guard is awesome as always though.

Looking forward to Phantom tonight and PLEASE Reggie,bring it big time..Blue Stars are kicking it up!!!

Oh,and though I love this venue,my God those bleachers hurt the bum! And what is up with giving you 10" for your butt? I am a skinny guy so I'm the one that always get squished. They need to take about 3 marked seats out of each row at least.

PS..as much as I would love to give updates from the stadium,I have one heck of a time figuring it out on my BB Curve. Sorry all you people waiting at home to hear something,I know how it is! Really wish I could help!

Edited by old drmmjr

Man, I thinks it's funny how anytime somebody takes the time to do a little number crunching and poses some valid points, you're right there with an unusual quickness to tell them, "Nope, sorry, uh-uh, you're ridiculous and why did you even bother wasting your time" kind of responses.

True, guilty as charged...but you must admit that there was much movement down or flat the last week among the other 4 top five and no one starts a thread saying (fill in the blank) is peaking. Why?

Though I am not a fan of BD's show and would be delighted if someone beat them at finals,it is time to face the facts. I have looked at all these people posting their theories of how they can lose and I just don't see it happening. You can keep conjuring but look at everyone's numbers. It may get closer,but I seriously don't see anyone catching them this late in the year.

I seen the show live last night and still not a fan,but my God,they play the #### out of what they are given! Honestly,I can understand them winning the music captions,the drill is what I'm having trouble with them winning. I am not as knowledgeable as many of you but I can even tell the music they are playing is not easy and they knock it out of the park(stadium).

With that being said,Carolina Crown and Blue Stars were very impressive last night! I love the Cavies,but I personally felt their show was flat last night and was shocked at the score. The guard is awesome as always though.

Looking forward to Phantom tonight and PLEASE Reggie,bring it big time..Blue Stars are kicking it up!!!

Oh,and though I love this venue,my God those bleachers hurt the bum! And what is up with giving you 10" for your butt? I am a skinny guy so I'm the one that always get squished. They need to take about 3 marked seats out of each row at least.

PS..as much as I would love to give updates from the stadium,I have one heck of a time figuring it out on my BB Curve. Sorry all you people waiting at home to hear something,I know how it is! Really wish I could he

The Fact that more than half the crowd is 50 lbs overwieght, stuffing funnel cakes and snow cones the size of mount everest could have somthing to do with the location of your butt on the number of your ticket. "what number seat are you buddy?" 6. Then why are you on 5 and part of 7. start charging extra for the 250lb and over.

Worlds are approaching, time to sell tickets. See this every year numbers creeping along then all of a sudden Shazam!!!!

I'm sure we'll hear about how all of a sudden everything starts clicking for corps but I think it's more about selling tickets.

Yes there are improvements but not the dramatic increase in points from one week to the next.

I'd love to disagree with you...but being pragmatic, I can't.

Hey Thanks !

G

Yesterday was probably a fluke. There were some performance issues I saw (including feet issues and some guard work), but i would nearly bet my St Louis Blues season tickets that those issues will be fixed and tomorrow in Buffalo the issues will probably have resolved.