Why do the Judges matter?

Not bashing the Scouts themselves...bashing some fans who gush over this corps like it's one of the greatest in years :thumbup:

not sure why anyone would let fans gushing over their favorite corps and act as though it is the best corps in the entire existence of the universe irritate them... I'm pretty sure sure I've seen a few fans of some other corps do the exact same thing here.

Many people simply "hate" Madison for the fans and alumni that honk so loudly about them. If it bugs anyone, they should just ignore it... 'cuz it will never stop.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure why anyone would let fans gushing over their favorite corps and act as though it is the best corps in the entire existence of the universe irritate them... I'm pretty sure sure I've seen a few fans of some other corps do the exact same thing here.

Many people simply "hate" Madison for the fans and alumni that honk so loudly about them. If it bugs anyone, they should just ignore it... 'cuz it will never stop.

My post said Madison had a decent show? That's not irritated.

Anyway, back on topic -- the idea the same judge should see the same show 5, 6 times...AFTER having meetings with them to explain the show...is misguided.

Seriously?? Bashing? I marched one of the greatest drum corps battles of all time against the Scouts and have nothing but the up most respect for the corps and the organization. Who did you march with? One of the things people who marched drum corps can do is have fun at each others expense without our panties taking a ride North. So who did you march with?

Not sure if Vic marched Scouts, but he has been a consistent and positive voice in his support of the Scouts for years here.