corps tattoos

Not corps related but think how many women are going to regret that tramp stamp right above their butt later in life? And consider where it will have slidden down to when they turn 50!

The overall increase of tattooing IS a little different than what we're talking about here but on the subject at large, this is one of my observations every summer. You go out to the fairs or festivals and can watch women especially sporting a few too many pounds squeezed into something no longer necessarily appropriate with some ludicrous looking tat over their breast or neck or the infamous tramp stamp. Its kind of a sad messge to everyone that says, "I once was hot". (but am no longer) Or in the case of the middle aged potbellied guy with glasses "I was once buff and a ######". lol I can relate to that guy very well, except without the tat.

This is of course not to say that everyone is doomed to regret their decision, but given the vastly increasing numbers of younger and younger people who have jumped into this, I really do think someone can make a pretty good living by inventing a better tattoo removal system.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a big enough pair to do a tat. Sure the fleur de lis logo looks good when you're 21, but when you are 60 it will look like a dead pine tree with liver spots. Bleeehh

And that cool looking Cavalier guy.... well he may end up looking like a saggy cavalierette after a few years. That's no way to respect to a mighty Cavalier.

I don't have a big enough pair to do a tat. Sure the fleur de lis logo looks good when you're 21, but when you are 60 it will look like a dead pine tree with liver spots. Bleeehh

And that cool looking Cavalier guy.... well he may end up looking like a saggy cavalierette after a few years. That's no way to respect to a mighty Cavalier.

:tongue: