The best thing about being a Star of Indiana Alumnus

It is confirmed that the Star of Indiana Alumni Corps performance will be broadcast on the dci.org Semifinals webcast.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is confirmed that the Star of Indiana Alumni Corps performance will be broadcast on the dci.org Semifinals webcast.

:tongue::worthy::worthy:

Thanks Mike. I had a feeling they were going to be and would have been disappointed if they weren't.

Was there a webcast in 2008? If so, were we on it (i.e. CAC)?

Thanks Mike. I had a feeling they were going to be and would have been disappointed if they weren't.

Was there a webcast in 2008? If so, were we on it (i.e. CAC)?

I don't remember, so I'm guessing there wasn't. Of course, I was a little distracted that night.

The whole use of the Internet is growing at such an astounding rate, it's easy to forget just how recent it was that we didn't have a lot of the opportunities for viewing we do now.

I know someone who marched with Knights, Cavies and Garfield Cadets who is also in the Star alumni corps.

BD as well.

An alum corps opening to doors to people who weren't actually alums is up to that organization. Some do (27th, Kingsmen, Star) and others prefer to only allow actual alums (BS, SCV, Madison). It's up to them.

I know someone who marched with Knights, Cavies and Garfield Cadets who is also in the Star alumni corps.

But he is a member of Star United, making him a member of the Star organizations.

Edited by mingusmonk