Top Ten List: Why the Blue Devils will not win

A domino affect occurs in the parking lot before their finals performance, breaking all 36 mirrors, adding up to 252 years of bad luck :tongue:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The color guard finally realize how riddiculous their uniforms look and refuse to go on.

This would have been a very different show combining the mirrors and BD's 1994 smoking hot red satin tops. But I digress. And now, in a new window... dci fan network....

1. George Hopkins appeals to DCI with the opinion that the reflections in the mirror constitute additional performers. DCI rules committee agrees, BD is disqualified for too many members and Academy makes finals. Unfortunately, an observant T&P judge at finals realize that performers reflect in the bells of horns, causing mass penalties and disqualification of all top 12 corps. The ensuing riot forces DCI to refund all ticket monies, and DCI folds. Hopkins joins forces with producers from "America's Funniest Home Videos", and revives drum corps with a new weekly summer show "America's Most Entertaining Drum Corps". No judges, but home viewers vote for the winner via text messaging.

Edited by BDCorno

and the number one answer is:

The Blue Devils are still stuck in traffic on the turnpike trying to leave Allentown

#1. they read the posts on DCP, switch uniforms with SCV and win with a perfect score to thunderous applause. But, on Sunday, mass suicide happens with DCP forum members figure out what happened and drink drug laced koolaide in a despondent group session coordinated by .....

In a desperate attempt to pull out the stops, the Cadets place a full sheet of ice over the field

at Lucas Oil and SKATE THEIR ENTIRE SHOW! Having paid off the French and Russian judges

their championship is secured with a perfect 100.0.

P.S. I actually had this dream a couple of nights ago. I sent the idea to George but heard

no response back from him.

Edited by BDUFLS

George Hopkins turns out to actually be a vampire, and in a desperate bid for another ring, bites the members of BD. The ploy works, as the members fail to cast an image in the mirrors. The catastrophic effect on their GE score costs BD the title. However, it establishes with certainty a BD senior/alumni corps which will enjoy the same membership for hundreds if not thousands of years... sans mirrors.

Edited by scottgordon

P.S. I actually had this dream a couple of nights ago. I sent the idea to George but heard

no response back from him.

Well that means they're using it! :tongue: