Returning to Finals Competition, after a 17 year absense

Star 2011 in World Class  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Should Star of Indiana return to DCI in World Class Competition?

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • No.
    • I'm indifferent.
  2. 2. If they come back, do you think they'd make Finals immediately?

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • No.
    • It'd depend on the program, the kids performing, the staff teaching and the judges judging.

Obviously, with the "?" in the title, I'm not saying that it is going to happen. I'm merely trying to see if I'm the only one in the community who would LOVE to see the Star of Indiana organization field a competitive unit again for the first time since 1993. DCI has been without Star as a competitive unit for 17 seasons now and I think the time is nigh, after seeing the way the crowd reacted to the Alumni Corps on Semifinals night ... by giving them the longest and most appreciative Standing O's of the night (even more so than Madison, BD, Cavies, Crown and Bloo combined!). I also honestly believe that they'd come back and immediately make Finals again. No questions asked.

So, there are three questions above. How do you feel? Would you like to see Star back? If they do come back, do you think they'll make Finals night immediately?

Vote away!

For me, YES!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by CMFC4Ever

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to happen.

You could lure them with freshly made waffles.

jts5032 shouldn't you be in Switzerland doing work?

:thumbup:

The poll would be better without the last question. That is just asking for a flame war. I didn't vote because I refuse to vote against a corps.

Plus, if its done right, then it means mason leaving madison, which would make me sad.

Totally agree!!! That would be a hard blow to take. :thumbup:

The poll would be better without the last question. That is just asking for a flame war. I didn't vote because I refuse to vote against a corps.

Absolutely!

Also, who is the moron who voted BD "out"? Are they really serious, or just enjoying being a hater or something.

I mean, what sort of a dumb reply is that anyway.

That was not the intention. Guess I'll just take that off because it already seems like people are using it wrong. People are saying they'd be okay with BD not being in Finals and that's just unrealistic.