Madison Scouts 2011

Your prayers have been answered ... Madison Scouts will be practicing in MADISON on 8 and 9 July. Oh and they did that last year too on 2 and 3 July. SO all you Madison Scouts fans that live in MADISON get out and support the corps. PS it wouldn't hurt if you bought a t-shirt either.

Edited by thirdcoast

Meanwhile,seems the Scouts are looking for some stratospheric screamers. This just gets better and better.

Via Facebook: The Scouts have a few select positions available in the horn line. In particular, we are looking for lead trumpet players with exceptional range. If you are interested in auditioning, please contact Dann Petersen at director@madisonscouts.org

Meanwhile,seems the Scouts are looking for some stratospheric screamers. This just gets better and better.

Via Facebook: The Scouts have a few select positions available in the horn line. In particular, we are looking for lead trumpet players with exceptional range. If you are interested in auditioning, please contact Dann Petersen at director@madisonscouts.org

(per facebook): In addition to that they also have a Bari & Euph spot open right now.

Edited by thirdcoast

Did I hear that they have found some and are looking for more, yep thats what I heard.

imagine 24 being able to hit dub g's

http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=9f39a6ce-4931-4809-9a8f-0c4b17d63132

Top 5 Audio Performance Downloads

(2010 Performances)

1. Carolina Crown

A Second Chance

2. Phantom Regiment

Into the Light

3. The Cavaliers

Mad World

4. Bluecoats

Metropolis: The Future Is Now

5. Madison Scouts!

Read more: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=9f39a6ce-4931-4809-9a8f-0c4b17d63132#ixzz1AIvpdStH

• Like 1

Did I hear that they have found some and are looking for more, yep thats what I heard.

As long as they find a source for Spats.

No worries, your guard had spats in 99 and they looked fine. btw 99 is my favourite hockey jersey ;-)

Well technically, those weren't spats. They were black and white shoes.

But that would be a cool idea for the Corps proper. No need to search high and

low to find the exact right spats, just get the cool shoes that look like spats.

Well technically, those weren't spats. They were black and white shoes.

But that would be a cool idea for the Corps proper. No need to search high and

low to find the exact right spats, just get the cool shoes that look like spats.

Ooooo... forgot about the spats... and can we maybe add a little red somewhere...

• Like 1