Madison Scouts 2011

I appreciate your enthusiasm but stand by my previous post.

As for last season...

Scouts and guards above...

2011%20scouts%20guard.png

Scouts and guards below...

2011%20scouts%20guard%202.png

Looks to me like the guards above Madison showed a clear separation most of the season. But the Scouts guard didn't show any separation from the guards below them.

Cool.. they can take out the Cadets as well..

(hehehe)

Edited by Cop
  • Like 1

I appreciate your enthusiasm but stand by my previous post.

As for last season...

Scouts and guards above...

2011%20scouts%20guard.png

Scouts and guards below...

2011%20scouts%20guard%202.png

Looks to me like the guards above Madison showed a clear separation most of the season. But the Scouts guard didn't show any separation from the guards below them.

Wow - somebody has LOTS of spare time I see. :cool:

• Like 1

Nope just a copy/paste. Check out bknights.org/scores/standings.asp . Cool stuff.

Oh, that it was a cut and paste is obvious. The fact that you felt it necessary to go find some charts to support "your" theory that Madison's guard won't be as good as suggested is also very telling. One has to wonder why it's that important to you?

• Like 3

Oh, that it was a cut and paste is obvious. The fact that you felt it necessary to go find some charts to support "your" theory that Madison's guard won't be as good as suggested is also very telling. One has to wonder why it's that important to you?

Nerd curiosity? I jumped into the thread on another tangent, read the post by Cop and decided to look into his claims. End of story. Sorry if that's disappointing...

• Like 2

Nerd curiosity? I jumped into the thread on another tangent, read the post by Cop and decided to look into his claims. End of story. Sorry if that's disappointing...

Just curious were thse corps judged under the same judges? We know one judge can give one group high numbers and a different judge give that same performance a totally different number.... lets not degrade the scouts guard when they havent even completed auditions yet....just lay on back and count the days by til first shows

• Like 2

Just curious were thse corps judged under the same judges? We know one judge can give one group high numbers and a different judge give that same performance a totally different number.... lets not degrade the scouts guard when they havent even completed auditions yet....just lay on back and count the days by til first shows

Relax no one's "degrading" anyone :-)

In fact I just decided (after seeing his latest troll in the Crown thread) I'm only here to spend more virtual time with SfzFan :ph34r:

Wonder what sort of dance the hornline will be doing to "Empire"? I myself see them crumping :thumbup:

• Like 3

Relax no one's "degrading" anyone :-)

In fact I just decided (after seeing his latest troll in the Crown thread) I'm only here to spend more virtual time with SfzFan :ph34r:

Wonder what sort of dance the hornline will be doing to "Empire"? I myself see them crumping :thumbup:

Cool! I'm .... Honored? :shutup:

Go Scouts!

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 2