QF APDs now on sale

Later today, I'll let you guys know when you can re-download. Just go into your account, into your purchase. You have 48 hours to download, and the new file will be there in a couple hours. I'll let you know in the thread here. They'll all change at the same time; no one-sie two-sie.

Thanks you so much!! Just seeing if the Cavies preshow music will be included as well?

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong... I'm not trying to start something or be a jerk. I'm genuinely curious. Why is the Quarters APD bundle $39.99 when the CD set to be released in October is only $29.99?

Edited by cmathis

@amusicman - One thing I can assure you is that The Cavaliers and The Cadets preshow music will not be included. They have pre-recorded music as their preshow, and that does require different licensing. The rest, as far as I'm aware, is all cleared. Those two are what I know I can't do.

@cmathis - I can't speak to the prices. I can tell you that the bundle beats last years no bundle price of just over $100. :)

@amusicman - One thing I can assure you is that The Cavaliers and The Cadets preshow music will not be included. They have pre-recorded music as their preshow, and that does require different licensing. The rest, as far as I'm aware, is all cleared. Those two are what I know I can't do.

@cmathis - I can't speak to the prices. I can tell you that the bundle beats last years no bundle price of just over $100. :)

That's too bad. I think I enjoyed cavaliers pre show the most.

Which corps had pre shows this year that are being re-uploaded? I bought the bundle and I'd rather just re-download the individual corps that are being placed on there instead of the whole bundle again.

As far as I know

Bluecoats

Cavaliers

Crown

Glassmen and SCV (both had ambient mood setting music to start the show if I remember correctly that I would love to have included)

Cadets

Teal Sound? (Their intro sounds a bit clipped, almost like their was some intro cut before the opening statement)

Crossmen

I didn't see every corps this year and a lot of people I only saw once.

I wanted to download those but I really like the changes they made over the summer and I want those. Besides, they've been making studio recordings during Finals Week for the past few years. I was hoping they'd be doing that again. Anyone know?

I believe Crown and Bluecoats both received Field Studio Recordings from Box 5. Don't quote me on that though as I'm not 100% sure. I'm 99.9% sure on Crown and less sure on Bluecoats.

Will there be APDs for Semis? If not, I'll just go ahead and get the Quarters bundle.