Dear Blue Devils,

tell them about your binocular experience. I'd love to hear their responses if you ever did. lol.

I bet you (And anyone) would have a sinking feeling if you saw some of the disappointments I have seen in members faces. The fact they pour their heart and soul out for a show....and thousands of fans barely acknowledge their efforts. You can't tell me that doesn't effect them.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand corrected BugleBand.

What I meant to say was " How about you "challenge"

BlueTheReasonIGotTheirNameWrongIsBecauseIDontCareAboutThisCorpBecauseTheyHaveNev

erDoneAnythingEvenRemotleyExcitingOrMeaningfulAndAreCompletelyForGettableThatIsE

x

ceptForTheir2009ProgramWhichIsOneOfTheWorstShowsOfAllTimeCoats

to bounce back from their snooze-fest 2010 production and make a show fit for a World Class 3rd place corp and NOT make a world class high school show?

I can't believe I got that wrong. Embarrassing.

move along...dont feed.

G

I bet you (And anyone) would have a sinking feeling if you saw some of the disappointments I have seen in members faces. The fact they pour their heart and soul out for a show....and thousands of fans barely acknowledge their efforts. You can't tell me that doesn't affect them.

Hopefully, they don't worry about things they have no control over, like your personal approval :lookaround:

I don't hate The Cadets and the Bluecoats AbervilleKid26. I actually love The Cadets, I just think they're show was poorly designed. Hating the Bluecoats would imply that I care about them, and I don't.

I don't think others are "stupid" for not liking BD, that would be ridiculous. What I have a problem with are the reasons why people chose to hate on BD. Faulting them because they don't play the exact original arrangement of a song and for using props are really lame reasons to not like a corp.

Whats a corp ??

G

If I may quote from Wayne's World:

"Led Zeppelin didn't write tunes that everybody liked. They left that to the Bee Gees."

In the medium of drum corps, Blue Devils are Led Zeppelin, Carolina Crown is Bee Gees.

So, you are saying Crowns, next years closer will be "Fanny, be tender with my love" ?? :lookaround:

G

I bet you (And anyone) would have a sinking feeling if you saw some of the disappointments I have seen in members faces. The fact they pour their heart and soul out for a show....and thousands of fans barely acknowledge their efforts. You can't tell me that doesn't effect them.

I think many of the members that marched Star 93 turned out just fine.

Dear Blue Devils,

I can't find a source recording of Sochinski's The Legend of Alcobaca from your 1995 show.

Can you fix that, please?'

Lance

mp3 of April 7, 2006 concert

You can buy a recording from the publisher for $5.00.

TRN Concert Band CD 17a

* Product Code: trncd17a

* Main Category: Audio CDs

CD 17a

1. To Tame the Perilous Skies - by David Holsinger

2. Cousins - by Clarke/Ray Cramer

3. The Legend of Alcobaca - by James Sochinski

4. On an American Spiritual - by David Holsinger

5. Flying Eagle March - by Blankenburg/Bob Watson

6. Pepita Greus pasodoble - by Chovi/Roy Weger