Mini Corps Placement Predictions....(Just for fun...)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SineWave supposedly was the first to formally register for this event, so if either of the other ?'s did not compete last year then I suspect that we'd be on 9th. Gee where have I heard 9th before??? :tongue: I know, just for fun!!!!!!

Are Renegades competing? Don't see them on the list.

Are Renegades competing? Don't see them on the list.

C'mon Donny, what are you worried about? You guys are loaded. Rumor has it your featuring Chez. What's with that?

SineWave supposedly was the first to formally register for this event, so if either of the other ?'s did not compete last year then I suspect that we'd be on 9th. Gee where have I heard 9th before??? :tongue: I know, just for fun!!!!!!

Easy Rich. I think the low prediction is due more to the fact that it's your teams first year in and are an unknown.

Since both Sine Wave and Crunchy will be on early, I expect you will both score very well to set the bar for the corps who are on later in the show.

Sometimes going on early helps, I.E. Golden Eagles in 04 and Mass Brass in 08.

Can't wait to see you guys in Rochester. We need to meet up with Dennis and Tommy Mic after the show for a contra chug.

Can't wait to see you guys in Rochester. We need to meet up with Dennis and Tommy Mic after the show for a contra chug.

Yup!!! :tongue:

Sept3rd Main Street Rocheter , the place to be!!!

DCA Championship Mini Corps Show line up.

1 Star United

2 Mass Brass

3 Ghost Riders

4 Golden Eagles

5 Minne Brass

6 Sky Alumni

7 Vigilantes

8 Freelancers

9 Crunchy Frog

10 Sine Wave

11Marksmen

Show starts at 8:15 and should end aboput 11 in the Rochester Riverside Convention Center.

I like to thank all the Corps for getting all the paper work into me. Thanks Star United for the use of your podium.

Sept3rd Main Street Rocheter , the place to be!!!

DCA Championship Mini Corps Show line up.

1 Star United

2 Mass Brass

3 Ghost Riders

4 Golden Eagles

5 Minne Brass

6 Sky Alumni

7 Vigilantes

8 Freelancers

9 Crunchy Frog

10 Sine Wave

11Marksmen

Show starts at 8:15 and should end aboput 11 in the Rochester Riverside Convention Center.

I like to thank all the Corps for getting all the paper work into me. Thanks Star United for the use of your podium.

Cool....looks like Golden Eagles will be on around 10pm.......good timing!!!!!

In case no one has done this yet Dick, THANK YOU for all the hard work you and your associates put in to this I&E show every year!!!!

Yup, as we tighten up the wagon wheels over here at Ghost Rider Central, in Parts Unknown...we are glad to a part of this here thing once again as well.

Donny