New arranger coming to the Crossmen!

actually I know one that still posts on here that got a TON of flack last year. it pretty much killed his chance to march his age out year there

I think I know who you are talking about too. But yeah besides Liebot (and the previous name I can't recall at the moment) and this individual there wasn't much criticism on here by recent members.

Recent - maybe not so much.

Not so recent - I'd say there was a few.

...and bring back Thurston!

...and get rid of that ((bleepin')) snare drum tilt!

Agreed! :tongue:

• Like 1

Abbievillekid- There was more criticism offline than people posted here this year. Did you notice how eerily quiet the Crossmen threads were this summer here on DCP? It isn't because people don't care anymore, but because the alumni have learned that DCP isn't really a venue for change with the corps. Having a huge thread from this summer chock full of complaints wasn't going to help the corps, nor was it going to fix anything.

On another note, you all may as well start lobbying for someone other than Thurston. He has a young family and is very involved with his kids lives. I highly doubt he's going on tour all summer anytime soon.

:tongue: :tongue: :worthy::thumbup::thumbup: :thumbup: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I was thinking the same thing.

I think I know who you are talking about too. But yeah besides Liebot (and the previous name I can't recall at the moment) and this individual there wasn't much criticism on here by recent members.

Might not exactly be true, I'm sure there were a few others, just not as vocal, more or less agreeing with the others or adding in one or two thoughts, not a whole rant.

Abbievillekid- There was more criticism offline than people posted here this year. Did you notice how eerily quiet the Crossmen threads were this summer here on DCP? It isn't because people don't care anymore, but because the alumni have learned that DCP isn't really a venue for change with the corps. Having a huge thread from this summer chock full of complaints wasn't going to help the corps, nor was it going to fix anything.

On another note, you all may as well start lobbying for someone other than Thurston. He has a young family and is very involved with his kids lives. I highly doubt he's going on tour all summer anytime soon.

Same can be said for Chuck, last time I spoke to him. Still, it wouldn't preclude either from writing for the corps, with someone else being hired to teach it.

Might not exactly be true, I'm sure there were a few others, just not as vocal, more or less agreeing with the others or adding in one or two thoughts, not a whole rant.

Facebook was vocal

Yeah, we can only hope for Thurston.