A rant on the folks who think anyone who likes it is a

If there were thank buttons for these posts, I would have pushed it about 500 times for this one. It's bad enough that fans of Macs and Glee get all uppity when someone doesn't like what they like, but over drum corps? Really? I love the Blue Devils, but it's crap like this thread that make it really hard to do so. News flash: People didn't like the 2010 Blue Devils show. It seems that anyone who voices that opinion gets talked at by a BD supporter like he/she is stupid. Basically, calling those of us that don't care for the show "haters" is immature and not helping your cause at all.

What cause would that be ??? Im curious ?? Serioulsy, what defined agenda, and plan of attack can be seen by those that like 2010 Blue Devils ....what you like or dont like is up to you, how you word it is up to you......how I respond is up to me.

G

Edited by GMichael1230

You SAID, and this is directly from your first post of the thread:

"I hope that more corps will take on this sort of professional way of performing (and YES that includes waving to cameras and hyping the show etc...), these guys ARE "the big boys" and other corps should watch this and learn from it!"

AND you can imply this IS NOT a cut down of EVERY corps you competed against????

THIS is why there are so may vocal 'haters' of the Blue Devils on DCP!

....I had to say this....and I'm tired of being told its not so!

I DO hope that more corps will start performing that way, I think it's the best way to go.

How is that cutting them down?

If there were thank buttons for these posts, I would have pushed it about 500 times for this one. It's bad enough that fans of Macs and Glee get all uppity when someone doesn't like what they like, but over drum corps? Really? I love the Blue Devils, but it's crap like this thread that make it really hard to do so. News flash: People didn't like the 2010 Blue Devils show. It seems that anyone who voices that opinion gets talked at by a BD supporter like he/she is stupid. Basically, calling those of us that don't care for the show "haters" is immature and not helping your cause at all.

Stop talking sense.............!

Is this part of that new Boo-ism religion that you were trying to start a while back, Mike?

He's taking over, soon we will refering to them as :

The Boo-Devils

The CaBooLiers

CaBooLina Crown

SantBoo Clara Vanguard

MadBooSon Scouts

The Boodets

The Boocoats (one word)

G

I DO hope that more corps will start performing that way, I think it's the best way to go.

How is that cutting them down?

Gloating.

Rubbing things in peoples faces.

YES IT IS cutting down ALL corp members who dont have the money to do what the Blue Devils can do.

Telling anyone who has made it thru a sucessful year, hey it isnt as good as what we did and its because we are more professional than you are.

How in the world can you prove THAT!

I'm just glad MY show didn't make his list! :tongue:

Woah, '84 is one of the topic musical BD shows and one of my favorites! :tongue:

Gloating.

YES IT IS cutting down ALL corp members who dont have the money to do what the Blue Devils can do.

Telling anyone who has made it thru a sucessful year, hey it isnt as good as what we did and its because we are more professional than you are.

Is performance money related? Must've missed the memo :tongue:

Gloating.

No, its not gloating, he is implying that he would like to see other corps achieve like the Blue Devils do...didnt even say if they are his favorite corps, if he liked another show better, etc....Gloating would be "Ha, a second undefeated season, another slew of caption awards, and its not anywhere near over...nobody came close this year"

G