Tangier Drum and Bugle Corps?

Any ever heard of the Tangier Rum and Bugle Corps?

Lenny,

RUM and Bugle Corps...?? Sounds like a great group to me. Perhaps they could be the ninth corps in this year's Alumni Spectacular. I'm envisioning the parking lot party after the show.

But no, I've never heard of them - and I've been around for a few years.

Andy

Possibly a Shriners corps???

Could be from the Caribbean, what with the rum influence and all.

Ray

In 1992 a 3 to 4 page article was printed, along with photo's in our local paper, of the re-surrgence as an Alumi Corps'......The "Erie Thunderbirds Drunk and Bugle Corps".

(Not making the S##T up folks........I still have that article). Probably some truth to it back then......sorta....maybe....... :thumbup:

Edited by melligene

In 1992 a 3 to 4 page article was printed, along with photo's in our local paper, of the re-surrgence as an Alumi Corps'......The "Erie Thunderbirds Drunk and Bugle Corps".

(Not making the S##T up folks........I still have that article). Probably some truth to it back then......sorta....maybe....... :thumbup:

Back then?

And I've seen articles on some senior corps calling them Drum and BULGE corps. With many alumni corps, that's not really a stretch!! Myself included!

Ray

Ive played in a few "Drunk and Stumble Corps" in my day!!!!!!!!!!!