It's Silly Season!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TEAL SOUND ANNOUNCES DESIGN TEAM AND NEW POSITIONS FOR THE 2011 SEASON

After a successful first season in World Class, Teal Sound is pleased to announce the following in regards to the 2011 season.

Brass Arranger - Chuck Naffier

Percussion Administrator - John Campese

Guard Administrator - Tim Lee

Drill Design - Ralph Stewart

Brass Administrator/Caption Head - Evan Rogovin

Staff Coordinator/Visual Caption Head - Tom Slaughter

"I am very excited and pleased about the design team we have been able to assemble here at Teal Sound for the 2011 season", stated new Program Director Jeff Bridges. " We look forward to building on our first year of World Class success and the entire team is ready to get started on this year's program".

Please continue to watch for more announcements of designers and staff as the entire Educational Instructional team is currently being assembled for what is sure to be the most exciting year ever at Teal Sound.

Haha... Congrats Evan! :guinesssmilie:

This is exciting news! I think this deserves its own forum topic.

TEAL SOUND ANNOUNCES DESIGN TEAM AND NEW POSITIONS FOR THE 2011 SEASON

After a successful first season in World Class, Teal Sound is pleased to announce the following in regards to the 2011 season.

Brass Arranger - Chuck Naffier

Percussion Administrator - John Campese

Guard Administrator - Tim Lee

Drill Design - Ralph Stewart

Brass Administrator/Caption Head - Evan Rogovin

Staff Coordinator/Visual Caption Head - Tom Slaughter

"I am very excited and pleased about the design team we have been able to assemble here at Teal Sound for the 2011 season", stated new Program Director Jeff Bridges. " We look forward to building on our first year of World Class success and the entire team is ready to get started on this year's program".

Please continue to watch for more announcements of designers and staff as the entire Educational Instructional team is currently being assembled for what is sure to be the most exciting year ever at Teal Sound.

Looks like Boston will need a percussion caption head & book writer to replace Omar Carmenates.

Caption Head will be Ellis Hampton

TEAL SOUND IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE ADDITION OF MR. ROBERT W. SMITH TO THE 2011 STAFF

It is with great pleasure and excitement to all of us affiliated with Teal Sound that we announce the appointment of Mr. Robert W. Smith as the Program Consultant for the 2011 Season. Robert's many years of experience in the drum corps and band world brings another piece of the puzzle together for Teal as we move forward into the future with the organization. Recently inducted into the Drum Corps Hall of Fame, Robert's many accomplishments in the music industry are widely known and we are very honored to have him begin work with the program. He will be serving in a role very much the same as Jeff Bridges did last year bringing his expertise and talents to the program in both the business end and the programming of the organization. "This is a great move for the corps as we continue to build for the future here at Teal", states Mr. Randy Blackburn, corps director. "Having someone with Robert's talents and being able to work with him again at this level is something I am very excited about as I am sure that all of the Teal Family will be too"!

WELCOME to Teal Sound Robert!!

Caption Head will be Ellis Hampton

So far I've heard that Ellis will be caption head at Phantom AND Boston. He'll be a busy guy this coming summer.