Yo, Tremendous Blah....

Let the fun begin....unless you are with Tremendous Bust.

;)

Oktoberfest 50th anniversary in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.

More details here....

Let's get toasted!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the fun begin....unless you are with Tremendous Bust.

Oh man..... to quote those Bud Light ads: Here we go!!!!!! :beer:

YOU SIR!

Are most definately NOT Tremendous. Those who are NOT TREMENDOUS will most definatley be defeated by those select few who rise to the occasion to be TREMENDOUS. I myself am not able to join my TREMENDOUS Comrades this year, but I rest easy knowing that the TREMENDOUS ones that do show up will sweep all the inferior corps set before them. WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO BE TREMENDOUS SALUTE YOU (except for Guapo... he is not even a little TREMENDOUS)!!!

Edited by BUCKINGFRONCO

YOU SIR!

Are most definately NOT Tremendous. Those who are NOT TREMENDOUS will most definatley be defeated by those select few who rise to the occasion to be TREMENDOUS. I myself am not able to join my TREMENDOUS Comrades this year, but I rest easy knowing that the TREMENDOUS ones that do show up will sweep all the inferior corps set before them. WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO BE TREMENDOUS SALUTE YOU (except for Guapo... he is not even a little TREMENDOUS)!!!

Who are you calling sir..... :guinesssmilie:

Who are you calling sir..... :guinesssmilie:

Dear Sir,

Please enjoy strolling along in your nice little box (which is NOT Tremendous by the way), while the Tremendous Blast takes to the streets with complete ownership of everything and everyone (yes especially your nice blue box) in sight.

That is all,

Tremendous, Tremendous,

oh, oh, Tremendous!

Dearest Turdmenous Belch,

I cannot wait till we march in a block (cuz we can actually march in a block) and play music the fine folks of LaCrosse, Wisconsin will enjoy.

I have seen video of your "band". The look people's faces was something like a cross of smelling a baby's diaper and the taste of sour milk.

If that is what you are going for...my hat off to you fine people.

As we speak the parade committee is already engraving the winner...hint. The doesn't start with the letter T.

p.s. Is camp Pettibone still around?

p.p.s.s. I love you guys. :)

ANYONE can march in a block. It takes people of TREMENDOUS talent to maintain a company front for the entire 4 mile parade!!

ANYONE can march in a block. It takes people of TREMENDOUS talent to maintain a company front for the entire 4 mile parade!!

Not even Chuck Norris can do that!

Exactly!

Dear "el" (who calls their kid "el"? :thumbdown: )

..or whatever your name is, I like your energy, but your focus is wrong. You need to bring happyness to your dark little stupid life, and telling the good people of DCP that some square block is the secret to life is just as wrong as your mother was when she gave birth to your sorry @ss. I see why she called you "el".

Life needs to be about doing what you want, when you want, with whom you want. This is called "being Tremendous" and it is not only a way of life, but it is, and always will be, the future of drum corps.

I want you to think long and hard (if that is at all possible) when you are in your "borg block". Try to imagine not being dot 35, try to comprehend looking at something other then the robot-like-a-hole in front of you. Try to think about what it must be like to run free and to think thoughts of freedom, to smile without being told "OK, you have 5 seconds to smile to your left, and then to your right, so we look like happy robots, you will begin............now!" Try to be Tremendous, and your heart will grow. Try to be Tremendous, and you will start to become human. Try to Tremendous, and you will start to be Tremendous.

This may be our last conversation, unless you get permission, so Just want to let you know that we are at Pettybone again this year, and sorry about dragging your mother into the truth, but its what she wanted.

your move :starwars: