Yo, Tremendous Blah....

And this my friends is the essense of being TREMENDOUS! LIVE it, LOVE it, BE TREMENDOUS!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this my friends is the essense of being TREMENDOUS! LIVE it, LOVE it, BE TREMENDOUS!!

Own It!

Dear the all Tremendous

Now that it seems that dear Mr. El has taken his blocks and headed home to practice, this gives me a chance to talk about what realy happens when talented people get together in LaCrosse on a Sat morning in Sept, put their minds together, have a few, and start to become Tremendous. What happens? Wonderful things. Drum corps things. Everything that has ever happen before, will happen in 1 day. We will have an open house, we will rehearse, we will perform for 300,000 people (most of them wearing Tremendous gear) we will engage, entertain, and exciet the crowd. We will take the time to answer the question "am I Tremendous?". We will make history (again). We will create new friends, and reunite old. We will unite drum corps (as usual). We will not talk trash, but only point out that we have defended our self in self defence. We will embrace all, teach them, house them, cloth them. We will be everything that is Tremendous. Ask the question, and you will find the answer. Sat Sept 25th 10:00am. If it looks square, it is.

Tremendous Blast, the name says it all :thumbdown:

www.TremendousTremendousOhOhTremendous.com

Edited by John Mayer

That is Tremendously Tremendous!

Dear the all Tremendous

Now that it seems that dear Mr. El has taken his blocks and headed home to practice, this gives me a chance to talk about what realy happens when talented people get together in LaCrosse on a Sat morning in Sept, put their minds together, have a few, and start to become Tremendous. What happens? Wonderful things. Drum corps things. Everything that has ever happen before, will happen in 1 day. We will have an open house, we will rehearse, we will perform for 300,000 people (most of them wearing Tremendous gear) we will engage, entertain, and exciet the crowd. We will take the time to answer the question "am I Tremendous?". We will make history (again). We will create new friends, and reunite old. We will unite drum corps (as usual). We will not talk trash, but only point out that we have defended our self in self defence. We will embrace all, teach them, house them, cloth them. We will be everything that is Tremendous. Ask the question, and you will find the answer. Sat Sept 25th 10:00am. If it looks square, it is.

Tremendous Blast, the name says it all :dontgetit:

www.TremendousTremendousOhOhTremendous.com

Dear Mr. Mayo,

I was wondering when you would show up.

Taking the Maple Leaf Parade title again and again and again wouldn't be the same without you there looking on.

We march in a block well because we can. Sometimes the easiest things to do are the hardest.

When the day comes your "musical" group can walk and breathe at the same time, I will consider that a great day of rejoice.

I look forward of having a brew or eight with you and your merry men.

Until then keep on chasing that dream,

El Guapo

p.s. I'd rather be good than tremendous. ;)

Edited by The Original El Guapo

Dear Mr. El,

We have the luxury of being Tremendous AND good, no…not good, GREAT! No…that doesn’t even come close either.

We are Tremendous AND TREMENDOUS-ER!

Open your mind, and you too can know the joy of the Tremendousness.

Yours in Tremendousness,

Roark

Edited by Roark1

Ahh yes we see once again the TREMENDOUS DEMENTIA that sadly has overtaken the ailing members of that once almost mediocre parade thingy. I think last year one of them actually couldn't get up after the depends blew out on the lad in front of him from a different kind of TREMENDOUS BLAST that covered the parade route with 2nd hand Ensure.

Bring it beyotches.

ahh the offseason...

This thread, every year at this time, is for my money one of the most entertaining threads of the entire year on DCP.

A bit puzzling and slightly bizarre, perhaps... yet entertaining. :blink: