• 1990s
    • 2000s

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your fave?

"Fave":

Actually: "None of the above". Wish you would have gone back one more decade.

My VERY "Olde Age" is showing...... :thumbdown:

Elphaba

1994 to 2004

Of course it was at a time when I was a young man and everything seemed new, fresh and different... But I still remember being in the stands in 1979 and 1980 for almost ALL of prelims and finals and was blown away by the number of corps, how well they competed and how great all the people I met were...

I bet there are not all that many people who love Birmingham in August the way I do! lol :thumbdown:

Of course it was at a time when I was a young man and everything seemed new, fresh and different... But I still remember being in the stands in 1979 and 1980 for almost ALL of prelims and finals and was blown away by the number of corps, how well they competed and how great all the people I met were...

I bet there are not all that many people who love Birmingham in August the way I do! lol :thumbdown:

Seeing as how I live in Birmingham, and you live in San Jose, you must have forgotten how it feels here in August :starwars:

Seeing as how I live in Birmingham, and you live in San Jose, you must have forgotten how it feels here in August :thumbdown:

As I said I was young! lol

I am sure it was humid but I was away from home for the first time and having the time of my life! But yeah... I kind of like it being about 72 degrees and mild all the time!

As I said I was young! lol

I am sure it was humid but I was away from home for the first time and having the time of my life! But yeah... I kind of like it being about 72 degrees and mild all the time!

I remember having a show in San Diego at the beginning of August, you know, high of 72 or something. Some parents for a close by baseball game came over to us and said "Sorry it was such a hot day for you guys". Oh, how I am jealous of that, living in good ole Heart of Dixie.