Hardimon back at BK

it seems that both Ralph and BK were at their best when they were together.

Are we forgetting the fact that he was with SCV from 76-90? He wrote some of the most musically progressive (84, et al) and aggressive (86, 87, 89, 90 et al) drum books ever heard.

Something to ponder when thinking that he might be too "old school"....... Ralph writes MUSIC and is a #### fine musician, that never goes out of style. He will write an extremely musical and musically appropriate book. He will be relevant in the activity until the day he dies because he is a musician first.

Pat Amann came on in '02 I think, so '01 must have been Ralph's first departure from BK.

Speak of which, does any one know where Amann is these days?

What year did Ralph leave BK? 2001?

Absolutely excited to see Ralph coming back to BK!!! Awesome.

Let me say this, those that think that he is too old school to be competitive are just flat out wrong!! RH writes some of the craziest books I've ever seen and he will write an amazing book no matter what!! I like Jeff also and hope that he is returning as well. Granted it was the beginning of the decade but keep in mind that Ralph's BK 2000 line was 3rd.... Just saying!

Wes P

...what a great fit he'll be! I absolutely *loved* BK this year...this move makes it a sure thing I'll love 'em in '11.

cg

Maybe another 3 minute feature ala '93?

MIKE

Ahhh, freedom of speech. It's a wonderful thing. Everyone here is entitled to an opinon. Here's mine:

Snide criticisms aside, Ralph was winning National Championships when many DCP readers were DNA molecules. Cheap shots at him are laughable.

His work needs no defense and stands for itself. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but calling it into question on the merits is an exercise in chumping oneself.

Lucky Blue Knights.

Ahhh, freedom of speech. It's a wonderful thing. Everyone here is entitled to an opinon. Here's mine:

Snide criticisms aside, Ralph was winning National Championships when many DCP readers were DNA molecules. Cheap shots at him are laughable.

His work needs no defense and stands for itself. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but calling it into question on the merits is an exercise in chumping oneself.

Lucky Blue Knights.

:spitting: :spitting: :spitting: :spitting: :worthy: :worthy:

I have to admit that I have been wondering if the day would arrive that Ralph would be back with BK. I have never met a more gifted musician or genuine person. His voice over the years on the sidelines were so inspiring!! It will be awesome to hear that voice again with the Blue Knights!!! Gonna be even more fun to watch BK, can't wait to see what they're gonna do for their show this year!!

Wes P