Steve Howie

Last night, former Rochester Crusader Steve Howie (brother of Bill) was struck by a car in Canandaigua while bicycling. He was seriously injured and air lifted to Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester. He had emergency surgury during the night to pin his hip back together and had a collapsed lung among numerous other less life threatening injuries.

The 80 year old man who hit him was from my home town of Webster and was ticketed...

We all wish Steve a speedy recovery.

Last night, former Rochester Crusader Steve Howie (brother of Bill) was struck by a car in Canandaigua while bicycling. He was seriously injured and air lifted to Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester. He had emergency surgury during the night to pin his hip back together and had a collapsed lung among numerous other less life threatening injuries.

The 80 year old man who hit him was from my home town of Webster and was ticketed...

We all wish Steve a speedy recovery.

Hoping for a safe and full recovery Steve. And for the driver too who must feel horrible.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Steve.

steve is a hell of a guy. bonnie and i will keep him in our prayers. be well steve .

Best wishes!!

Oh,No! I am so sorry to hear this! :laughing:

Here's to a sppeeeddddyyy recovery Steve! One heck of a Bari plasyer in his day and am hoping he will be better soon!

Tom................Is he still in the hospital? which one? I would like to follow up and blessings go out to the driver that hit him! he must feel awful!