Crickets...

StarOrg

My corps have been pretty hard at work getting things ready. Caprice is doing an interesting program that's going to resemble something of a Moliere play. I've got the first half of it blocked out and am working on the second. As for my other 2 corps, NOVA's program is complete and will be announced soon, and Viscouts' show is in the final production stages.

ive been busy with my sister corps in another league--currently number one by the way haha

ive been busy with my sister corps in another league--currently number one by the way haha

Keepin' it real in the ECC. :laughing:

Keepin' it real in the ECC. :tongue:

hells ya

My home computer malfunctioning has kept me off the threads past couple weeks (this is being posted from work), hoping it can be fixed and doesn't cost too much...

Crickets for me a bit longer :tongue:

My home computer malfunctioning has kept me off the threads past couple weeks (this is being posted from work), hoping it can be fixed and doesn't cost too much...

Crickets for me a bit longer :ph34r:

Ditto... except I have the reverse problem... escept my work computer isn't malfuctioning. :tongue:

Caprice will have some releases later today.

Not related to DCPI, but an interesting watch...

Ayala H.S. from Chino Hills, CA is one of California's best bands (and a WGI champion drumline). This is from their first competition last Saturday (10/8)--so the show is still raw as heck, but it looks really interesting and is loaded with effect. We'll see how tight they can get it for BOA Grand Nationals in November.

Note that all the musicians are wearing black ski masks and have a faceless, white mask attached to the back of their shakos--so the field appears to be full of emotionless automata no matter which way they're performing.

Ayala H.S. 2010 show: "ICUCME"

http://vimeo.com/15762132

Not related to DCPI, but an interesting watch...

Ayala H.S. from Chino Hills, CA is one of California's best bands (and a WGI champion drumline). This is from their first competition last Saturday (10/8)--so the show is still raw as heck, but it looks really interesting and is loaded with effect. We'll see how tight they can get it for BOA Grand Nationals in November.

Note that all the musicians are wearing black ski masks and have a faceless, white mask attached to the back of their shakos--so the field appears to be full of emotionless automata no matter which way they're performing.

Ayala H.S. 2010 show: "ICUCME"

http://vimeo.com/15762132

Man this show is rockin! I absolutely loved it!

...and on a DCPI note WCAMA will hopefully have show announcements posted later this week

Edited by Baritone_Playa28