Lineup for Plymouth Show

Has anyone seen or heard of what the lineup is for the Plymouth, Mass show on November 20th is?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go:

Performance Time

6:30 – 6:45 OPENING CEREMONY

6:45 – 7:05 PARK CITY PRIDE

7:05 – 7:25 REILLY RAIDERS

7:25 – 7:45 ST. KEVINS

7:45 – 8:05 HANOVER

8:05- 8:25 BSGK

INTERMISSION

8:45 – 9:05 CRUSADERS

9:05 – 9:25 DEFENDERS

9:25 – 9:45 BRIDGEMEN

9:45 HAWTHORNE

Enjoy!!!

THAT is a great line up!

Amen!

Good, more for us at the after show party. :tongue::lol::huh:

That's okay, Mike. We'll just step over you at the door to the hotel.

But this time, please don't lay with your head where the doors close; it musses up your hair.

That's okay, Mike. We'll just step over you at the door to the hotel.

There'll be no need to step over anyone Andrew. Everything will be gone by the time you get there.

But this time, please don't lay with your head where the doors close; it musses up your hair.

It's been ages since I've been found "lying" near any hotel doors. Sobriety certainly has its advantages. As for mussing up my hair, as you know, that is obviously no chore. Now that birds nest you call a silvery quaff is another story. Make sure you keep that sombrero securely fastened during the parade. Seagulls may try to lay eggs (amongst other things) in it.

There'll be no need to step over anyone Andrew. Everything will be gone by the time you get there.

It's been ages since I've been found "lying" near any hotel doors. Sobriety certainly has its advantages. As for mussing up my hair, as you know, that is obviously no chore. Now that birds nest you call a silvery quaff is another story. Make sure you keep that sombrero securely fastened during the parade. Seagulls may try to lay eggs (amongst other things) in it.

You forget, Michael, that I grew up not too far from there. I've trained a number of seagulls in my time - and some of them are living now in the Plymouth area. Check your hat after the parade!!