Lineup for Plymouth Show

You forget, Michael, that I grew up not too far from there. I've trained a number of seagulls in my time - and some of them are living now in the Plymouth area. Check your hat after the parade!!

HAH!!! Now you claim to be St. Francis of Assisi. Better up the meds again. But wait til you get to Plymouth. I most certainly wouldn't want you falling asleep at the wheel. Especially in Pennsylvania with your right directional signal blinking away.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go:

Performance Time

6:30 – 6:45 OPENING CEREMONY

6:45 – 7:05 PARK CITY PRIDE

7:05 – 7:25 REILLY RAIDERS

7:25 – 7:45 ST. KEVINS

7:45 – 8:05 HANOVER

8:05- 8:25 BSGK

INTERMISSION

8:45 – 9:05 CRUSADERS

9:05 – 9:25 DEFENDERS

9:25 – 9:45 BRIDGEMEN

9:45 HAWTHORNE

Enjoy!!!

DO NOT miss this show , it is not a watered down lineup as you can see. EVERY corps has more than enough juice to do a memorable show & there are always some surprises too. Don't know what the ticket situation is ,but when I bought a couple about a month ago, they were going like hotcakes ! Speaking of 'Cakes, look for him in the front row of that great St. Kevins soprano section !

All the Best,

Mike D.

St. Kevins

Hope you folks all enjoy and all corps put on a wonderful show. Unfortunately I will not be able to play this year. My wife picked up an infection in her ankle (long story) and tomorrow will be having a PICC line put in so she can have IV antibiotics. Just call me Nurse Jimmy for the next few weeks as I get to fight with the drip machine. Oh well, at least our insurance allows us to do this at home. Kris' dad has the same problem and Medicare (I think) put his butt in a Nursing home for his treatments.

Was going to send a PM to Mike, Mike and Andy but just too tired for all that typing.....

PS - Hanover has two practices coming up for fine tuning.... :thumbup:

WOW!!!! Medic Helicopter just flew over our house as I was typing. Live a few blocks from the hospital and it shook the windows (again) coming in. With the leaves down I could watch the lights as it landed. Guess a reminder that things could be worse.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Hope you folks all enjoy and all corps put on a wonderful show. Unfortunately I will not be able to play this year. My wife picked up an infection in her ankle (long story) and tomorrow will be having a PICC line put in so she can have IV antibiotics. Just call me Nurse Jimmy for the next few weeks as I get to fight with the drip machine. Oh well, at least our insurance allows us to do this at home. Kris' dad has the same problem and Medicare (I think) put his butt in a Nursing home for his treatments.

Was going to send a PM to Mike, Mike and Andy but just too tired for all that typing.....

WOW!!!! Medic Helicopter just flew over our house as I was typing. Live a few blocks from the hospital and it shook the windows (again) coming in. With the leaves down I could watch the lights as it landed. Guess a reminder that things could be worse.

Jim,

Sorry to hear that you're not going to be in Plymouth, but there are more important things. Do what you have to do, and we'll be thinking of you.

I'll hold that fried clam dinner for another time - perhaps next year. The clams will still be around; you'll still be around; and hopefully I'll still be around.

Andy

Jim, best wishes to you and Kris. I hope she's back on her feet soon!

Jim,

Sorry to hear that you're not going to be in Plymouth, but there are more important things. Do what you have to do, and we'll be thinking of you.

I'll hold that fried clam dinner for another time - perhaps next year. The clams will still be around; you'll still be around; and hopefully I'll still be around.

Andy

Thanks Andy, both of us hoping to make it in 2011 and clams are better up that way. Been a few years since we've been north (naarth) of NY state and I'm ready.

One great thigs about Aluminum corps <$1 to Cossetti> is they know where the priorities are. Dropped this on them two days ago and they understand. :thumbup:

Taking care of Kris is so much more important. Plymouth can wait. As Andy said it'll be there next year.

PS - Hanover has two practices coming up for fine tuning.... :smile:

Jim,

All the best to you & the family . I am sure things will work out well .

Mike D.

St. Kevins

Jim we'll miss you. Family first.

long range weather forcast is projecting 50 degree high on Saturday of Plymouth with sun and no percipitation. Of course it's a town on the water so it could change but so far it looks to be a decent day.

Jim we'll miss you. Family first.

long range weather forcast is projecting 50 degree high on Saturday of Plymouth with sun and no percipitation. Of course it's a town on the water so it could change but so far it looks to be a decent day.

You are correct & I just heard the wind is going to be "dead calm". The parade route will be packed with people again. Lots better than playing to trees & parking meaters !

Thank a Vet today,

Mike D.

St. Kevins