From One Veteran To Another

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY

Dean

It's a good thing that you posted that. I have to head on over to the Legion hall this afternoon for a veterans day shindig and almost forgot about it.

Whew.

Thanks

It's a good thing that you posted that. I have to head on over to the Legion hall this afternoon for a veterans day shindig and almost forgot about it.

Whew.

Thanks

"Muchas Gracias":

A HUGE "Thank You" :smile: to ALL who have served and continue to serve. :blink:

Elphaba

From one Vet to all others: Thank You. Your sacrifices are what makes this country great.

To those still serving: Stay safe, come home soon, and remember, we've got your back.

To those who someday will serve: You are heirs to a long, and proud legacy.

Build upon it, and pass it down to the next generation, a little better than you got it.

To the families of the fallen: This nation owes you a debt that can never be repaid.

Your family member paid the ultimate price for our freedom. For that, we are deeply humbled,

and profoundly thankful.

From one Vet to all others: Thank You. Your sacrifices are what makes this country great.

To those still serving: Stay safe, come home soon, and remember, we've got your back.

To those who someday will serve: You are heirs to a long, and proud legacy.

Build upon it, and pass it down to the next generation, a little better than you got it.

To the families of the fallen: This nation owes you a debt that can never be repaid.

Your family member paid the ultimate price for our freedom. For that, we are deeply humbled,

and profoundly thankful.

Has there ever been a survey done to see how many vets have marched Drum Corps?

"Freedom is never Free"

Dean

It is great to see that DCP has remembered those who put the uniform on to protect this country. I served 23 years in service and I want to thank all the young men and women who are out there today protecting our freedom-- Freedom is not Free! I also want to throw a thanks out to Tommy Allen who reminds the world that our Vets deserve the honor of a Real Bugler to play taps. Let's honor our vets and all buglers out there go to http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org/ and volunteer.