Grab a bowl, It's time to dish: 2k11 Style

PrfctTimeOfDay

anyoe have top 5 predictions?

1-3 Blessed Sac, Onyx, Santa Clara (Any order)

4-7 Braddock, Corona, Fantasia, Zydeco (Also any order)

At this point it seems to be a battle for 1-3 with those three. And any of the other four could up behind them in any order. But of course...there is still a few weeks left....any body can move up or down! :) i like unexpected things...it makes Debbie more exciting ;)

Top 3: SCV Braddock Onyx

4th: SAC

5th: Zydeco or Fantasia

:thumbup:

this echoes my thoughts as well.... I'll go a step further and say SCV for the win

IW finals:

Top 3 - SCV (gold), Blessed Sacrament (silver), Onyx (bronze)

Others (no particular order):

Braddock Ind.

Black Watch

Corona

Fantasia

First Flight

Juxtaposition

Sonnor

Alter Ego

Opus 10

Zydeco

Premonition

Ars Nova

SW

Top 3 - James Logan, Carmel, Avon

4-9 (no particular order):

Arcadia

Trumbull

Northview

Marian Catholic

Flannagan

Seminole

10-15 (no particular order)

Center Grove

Lawrence Central

Mission Viejo

Choctawhatchee

Miamisburg

Warren Central

this echoes my thoughts as well.... I'll go a step further and say SCV for the win

I couldn't agree more. Especially with Braddock. it's been ten years and this group has always had the crowds entertained. They're finally up there with the top dogs and I wouldn't be surprised if they come out medaling this year. I mean it's about time they did. You know another thing i like about them is that they are still one of the traditional groups in top 5. A floor, with ENSEMBLE moments. none of this every man for them-self thing that some groups have going on. They have a show concept that people react to and understand. Good luck Braddock!

Ill also agree that SCV could win it again. very energetic and intriguing. However I don't see onyx in top 3... did you see the most recent fan network video? They had some awesome moments but the audience BARELY reacted. I think that says a lot about the production. It still needs some work in my opinion.

I couldn't agree more. Especially with Braddock. it's been ten years and this group has always had the crowds entertained. They're finally up there with the top dogs and I wouldn't be surprised if they come out medaling this year. I mean it's about time they did. You know another thing i like about them is that they are still one of the traditional groups in top 5. A floor, with ENSEMBLE moments. none of this every man for them-self thing that some groups have going on. They have a show concept that people react to and understand. Good luck Braddock!

Ill also agree that SCV could win it again. very energetic and intriguing. However I don't see onyx in top 3... did you see the most recent fan network video? They had some awesome moments but the audience BARELY reacted. I think that says a lot about the production. It still needs some work in my opinion.

crowd reaction has nothing to do with the judging system....

crowd reaction has nothing to do with the judging system....

For some reason people always forget this. LOL.

Why can't a crowd-pleasing show be praised? Don't we buy tickets to be entertained? :confused:

As for SW, I think Carmel's got this one. Carmel and their stools.

Two of my favorite SW shows, Seminole and West Johnston, need some love. I can see these two guards making top 8!

Haven't watched enough IW to make any predictions, but I'm loving Zydeco and Alter Ego. Braddock is so close to that top 3 spot.

I am loving Keller HS in SA and hoping they take home a shiny medal. :D

I'm loving the innovative shows coming out of SO this year... Collins Hill and West Broward in particular.

I dont understand how Ars Nova ended in 3rd in prelims... Hmm am I missing something!?

I wish Opus 10 would step out and try something new.. their shows are all the same for me.. They move well.. but I would love to see a modern upbeat NON classical show

INDIANA STATE FINALS 3/19!!!!

World Class

Carmel 91.60

Avon 89.60

Northview 86.00

Warren Central 79.70

Lawrence Central 76.80

Center Grove 75.90

Edited by joey joe joe jr