Phantom Regiment 2011

I noticed the kick heel in the new video!! awesome..now if only they added this to the end..since, you know...it's been a few years.

http://students.thiel.edu/lbogonovich/phantomform.jpg

again, i'm a noob and don't know how to post images.

Delighted with 5th place last night but what's going on with visual ensemble... 11th place in composition?

• Like 1

I am happy with the finish considering I thought they were kind of flat last night. Guard was on last night though!

I like most of the changes... though still think that there needs to be more movement in the ballad and need to have more speed at end.

just think... if they still had paul rennick...... they'd still be in 5th place haha. (albeit a little more comfortably and safely)

as for 11th in vis ens. vocab, not horribly surprised, though I do think it should be a bit higher. What DOES surprise me is madison 6th in the same subcaption. I don't mean that in a 'hateful' way, but there really isn't much going on in madisons drill design IMO

colorguard was regiments strongest caption right now, who'da thunk that during the winter? haha

would love to see the requiem tempo bumped up quite a bit.

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2

just think... if they still had paul rennick...... they'd still be in 5th place haha. (albeit a little more comfortably and safely)

as for 11th in vis ens. vocab, not horribly surprised, though I do think it should be a bit higher. What DOES surprise me is madison 6th in the same subcaption. I don't mean that in a 'hateful' way, but there really isn't much going on in madisons drill design IMO

Ha... so true... thought if he was still there, design might have been a little bit different and there may have been more spotlight on drum line which could effect other captions.

I just don't see why there is so much love for Madison.

I'VE GOT IT! PR! Why not put a chalice on the drum major podium. He can drink it in the sad part at the end of the ballad and slowly die on the podium (instead of marching off all awkwardly).

Then after he slowly dies on the podium, Juliet could come to the podium and weep his death, and kill herself...

• Like 2

I'VE GOT IT! PR! Why not put a chalice on the drum major podium. He can drink it in the sad part at the end of the ballad and slowly die on the podium (instead of marching off all awkwardly).

Then after he slowly dies on the podium, Juliet could come to the podium and weep his death, and kill herself...

not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but that actually sounds like a good idea, although a bit on the cheesy side.

not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but that actually sounds like a good idea, although a bit on the cheesy side.

I was actually being serious.

It would look better than the DM randomly marching off the podium to another stand on the side. It looks goofy and gives away the already awkward ending.

you guys may have guessed the final ending. lol. shame on you.