SCV 2010

Lance

I'm sorry you feel that way.

No, that's ok. You needn't feel bad about it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe I'll like this year's show.

Edited by BRASSO

nm

Edited by BRASSO

...so why can't Brasso call it boring without being attacked? My flat comment is probably not that far off fr his/her "boring" comment

Opinions happen. P

Ok I get that. :)

SCV 2010 any minds changed since the end of the season? My answer is no. It's one of the few 2010 programs I like to watch and listen to over and over again, to catch that nuance in the tapestry I may have otherwise missed. They used the large green canvas well with a musical selection that's unfamiliar to me yet my eyes and ears were intrigued. I like music in motion! Seems many want music with emotion. When music in motion evokes an emotion it's sometimes easy to understand. When music in motion evokes an emotion that's hard to understand, that's when I want to see that corps again. Music in motion with emotion with a thought provoking notion is what I like :-)

• Like 1

Fantastic show! Loved it during the season, and grew even more fond of it after Finals. A visual and musical breath of fresh air. Stimulating both visually and musically. Just great art!

Much, much better for me than 2009, which was too comforting for me. I don't like to feel sleepy while watching a drum corps show.

Agreed! Just great art, indeed! I am so happy to read that fan appreciation has grown with multiple viewings/listening of the Bartok show. I, too loved it all summer long..... and I continue to listen to the CD, to and from work. The music is fantastic, as is the show.

Agreed! Just great art, indeed! I am so happy to read that fan appreciation has grown with multiple viewings/listening of the Bartok show. I, too loved it all summer long..... and I continue to listen to the CD, to and from work. The music is fantastic, as is the show.

You have a child in last year's SCV Corps. We would expect that you'd be enthralled with their 2010 show. If I had a child in last year's SCV Corps , I 'd have had nothing but positive energy coming from the Corps last year as well. So I get that. And that's the way you should feel as well.