DCPI-15 Discussion Thread

Galen

I believe the WC corps should be heading out onto the field for retreat any moment now... :wink:

I wish there was a "pee dance" emoticon...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Gojira on the loose or something over there???

Sorry, had a basketball game at 6... scores are now up and official... had an error in the first set that were up for like a minute... but the results have been checked and are final.

Will hold off on the announcement until tomorrow.

Sorry, had a basketball game at 6... scores are now up and official... had an error in the first set that were up for like a minute... but the results have been checked and are final.

Will hold off on the announcement until tomorrow.

Man, that's a bummer. Every single one of my visual captions got a generated number LOWER than their real-life counterpart. A disappointing fade to 7th for Polaris Regiment.

Just goes to show you: just because you have a great caption set ain't no guarantee.

Congrats to the World Class Champions!

You sure you didn't post last year's scores by mistake? Because the same thing happened to us last season. :wink:

Oh well, congrats to the new champs. :thumbup:

And in the long run, I made finals with all of my corps and Shannon missed with all of his. :cool:

I even had my wife generate the scores to make sure nothing was biased!

Thems the breaks sometime...

Knights hang in strong for fourth but we could tell semi's were our peak--the kids were exhausted! We were just glad to be back in the big dance and putting up a challenge! Congrats to the victor!

and OH at least I got the Knight sword back!

I'm shocked and humbled at the same time. After several years of close finishes the Stud bolts have finally done it. Its pretty crazy to pull it off due to the strength of the competition. Could have been anyone's night. The stars just happened to align for me.

I'm also happy with the strength of the whole organization. The Screws and the Bolts both narrowly missed the medals with duplicate fourth place finishes.

On a side note, Thank you Jeff for you're years of service to this league. You are exceptional.

Now for a live season win. :smile:

Wooooooo, in only their second season the Crimson Lions almost snagged the gold. It has been an amazing season of competition, with scores flying all over the place we are quite pleased to have managed a 2nd Place against some seriously tough corps.

Congratulations to all the corps for making Season XV a truly exciting adventure.

Extra Special Congratulations to World Champions & FANFARE member, The Stud Bolts!!

It has been spectacularly enjoyable for us at FB!E:

--Butte des Morts Crimson Lions: DCP-I:XV World Class Silver Medalist

--Oostburg Barnstormers: DCP-I:XV Open Class Bronze Medalist

--Poygan Privateers: DCP-I:XV A Class Finalist

I'm shocked and humbled at the same time. After several years of close finishes the Stud bolts have finally done it.

now I do believe its a tradition to join CLASS after winning according to a few sources so GOODBYE FANFARE! welcome CLASS!!!! hahahaha