Who is most likely to win drums in 2011?

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is most likely to win drum in 2011?

What, and show Rosemont some respect? C'mon man, this is Drum Corps Planet, after all. :devil:

The Cavaliers get plenty of respect on here.. or at least they did. They used to be everyone's favorite corps, but winning a lot will get you out of favor pretty quick. Hopefully they will keep designing shows like they did last year and people will begin to like them more and more again.

The Cavaliers get plenty of respect on here.. or at least they did. They used to be everyone's favorite corps, but winning a lot will get you out of favor pretty quick. Hopefully they will keep designing shows like they did last year and people will begin to like them more and more again.

The best move Cavies made to become more fan friendly in last few years was to reintroduce brass charts with FFF written into them. :ph34r:

They all came from UNT so they were all new to Rockford all the time.

I know a lot of kids who were in the line last year who were not from UNT. Rennick draws talent from everywhere.

• Like 1

The best move Cavies made to become more fan friendly in last few years was to reintroduce brass charts with FFF written into them. :ph34r:

Umm. The previous brass charts DID have FFF on them. The staff didn't know how to make groups play out or did not believe in the importance of it.

So you are saying that the whole Phantom 2010 line is now SCV 2011? What happened the the SCV vets? I really doubt that SCV just said you know what lets just take the 2010 drum champs and no one else.

whoever scores highest at finals

Maybe not since the drum title is an averaged award, so technically the corps that scores the highest in drums on finals night might not win the trophy.

My bet is that the Cavaliers will win drums this year. They had an amazing book last year and they were smoking. I think that line gets just enough better this season to take the title. I see SCV moving WAY up for obvious reasons, and maybe Bluecoats right there in the top 3 where they belong. :cool:

So you are saying that the whole Phantom 2010 line is now SCV 2011? What happened the the SCV vets? I really doubt that SCV just said you know what lets just take the 2010 drum champs and no one else.

It's Paul's decision who he wants to keep or cut for the section he'll be teaching.