Pioneer

*BUMP*

can't wait to see Pioneer this summer! (Even though it will only be through Fan Network)

Hope that the corps has a lot to celebrate this year

*BUMP*

can't wait to see Pioneer this summer! (Even though it will only be through Fan Network)

Yep, I have some real faith in that Adam Hill dude. Lets see that Drum Line... hint hint. All origional show... cant wait to see where he takes this. GO PIONEER!

Move ins begin following our May Camp coming up this weekend. We do still have a handful of spots left open in the horn line and the color guard. If anyone still is looking to march this summer, please contact our office at 414-327-2847!

You all are going to get some kids that will make a difference. If anybody is on the fence(money wise, what corps you want to march...ect. ect.ect...)call this number and check it out. There just may be people there that can help you march the 2011 DCI World Class Season. I could help a few that wanted to march.($) Call this number and ask. Dont sit home for the summer of 2011 and miss out on the size of the crowds this year, just saying...!

GO! PIONEER!

Edited by thirdcoast

Just a brief update for all of you: Great weekend for the corps! The corps is off to a great start. The weather was a little hot and humid, but it will get us ready for the southern tour.

The corps is still in need of 1 baritone, 1 tuba, 1 color guard member, 1 cymbal player and 3 front ensemble members.

As of today, we also have an opening for Bass 4. Anyone who is interested should contact the corps ASAP at 414-327-2847.

*BUMP*

The corps is still on the field, and giving young men and women a positive experience: that's better than A LOT of corps who have folded over the years (mine included). IMO, that gives Pioneer A TON to celebrate this year!

curious,..............why is every non Greedy8 corps coming to Erie except pioneer on August 7th?

I don't have a specific reason for why Pioneer is not coming to that show, but in general Pioneer will appearing in less shows than in recent years. More rehearsal time, more down time, and less miles on the road will help to remedy some of the concerns that were raised in years past!

• Like 2

I don't have a specific reason for why Pioneer is not coming to that show, but in general Pioneer will appearing in less shows than in recent years. More rehearsal time, more down time, and less miles on the road will help to remedy some of the concerns that were raised in years past!

If there was a "like" button I would certainly push on this!

• Like 2