A Matter of Direction

Stu

DCI recently retained two-affiliated directors, elected four new corps-affiliated directors, and elected two unaffiliated directors to oversee the business affairs of the corporation for terms of one year. Notice the lack of original G7 directors and the inclusion of three non-top-twelve directors:

Unexpired Affiliated Posts: Mark Arnold (Blue Knights), Greg Orwoll (Colts);

Newly Elected Posts:Fred Morrison (Crossmen), Howard Weinstein (Blue Stars), Tom Spataro (Boston Crusaders), Roman Blenski (Pioneer);

Newly Elected Unaffiliated Posts: Mark Stasa John Masterson.

Thoughts from the DCP clan???

I would just like some more information on those individuals who are new to the board. Especially the non-affiliated members.

Like what, their utility bill? Proof of citizenship? Voting record? Christ sake, I realize these individuals have the ability to affect peace on earth and everything but jeez....

• Like 1

Like what, their utility bill? Proof of citizenship? Voting record? Christ sake, I realize these individuals have the ability to affect peace on earth and everything but jeez....

Bozzly... Really? First you were complaining that opinions on DCP were being created around rumors and now your telling me its unacceptable to ask for more information? hmm...

You said it yourself: "I'm not a fan of assumptions. I am however a fan of making judgements based on known fact, something that's unfortunately taken a back seat to paranoia and conspiracy theory on DCP lately."

So excuse me for wanting to know more about the facts, BozzlyB...

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 2

It's not unacceptable to ask for information. However, just as you suggested in another thread that others look up source music before judging it, you could just as easily look up who these people are and judge their qualifications that led to thier elections to the board.

It's not unacceptable to ask for information. However, just as you suggested in another thread that others look up source music before judging it, you could just as easily look up who these people are and judge their qualifications that led to thier elections to the board.

So then sorry I spoke my thoughts... thanks!

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1