A Matter of Direction

Stu

Daave, Charlie, and Bozzly: Please stop being petty and write something productive or I will end up requesting this thread to be closed.

I apologize. Here's my contribution:

I found a very nice profile of Mr. Stasa (the unaffiliated member). It has a lot of information:

http://www.krwlaw.com/attorneys/Stasa,%20Mark%20-%20Attorney

I apologize. Here's my contribution:

I found a very nice profile of Mr. Stasa (the unaffiliated member). It has a lot of information:

http://www.krwlaw.com/attorneys/Stasa,%20Mark%20-%20Attorney

Thank you Charlie. I read through Mr. Stasa's bio and found the following of interest as it applies to his potential benefit to DCI:

"Mr. Stasa's practice includes asset protection planning, gifting, and representation of multi-generational high net worth family situations. He has worked extensively with families in private foundation settings along with numerous trade associations and nonprofit organizations. He has been instrumental in establishing closely held foundations and advising various industry trade associations. Mr. Stasa's involvement with trade associations includes the use of industry promotional funds, labor negotiations and the establishment of ventures between associations."

Edited by Stu

Saw Mr. Masterson in the Troopers DVD's. He's a Former Trooper DM, Corps director and BOD member since the 07 return. Now a prominent lawyer. Seems like a good selection to me. Still looking on Mr Stasa.

Daave: Thank you for your first post concerning Mr. Matterson.

Fine. But how does he feel about amps and the high mark time!

HH

Performance issues are "not" the primary matter for the Board of Directors and all performance issues must go before the entire voting body; but Business issues are the primary matter for the Board and it is in that capacity where he will have input.

Edited by Stu

Performance issues are "not" the primary matter for the Board of Directors and all performance issues must go before the entire voting body; but Business issues are the primary matter for the Board and it is in that capacity where he will have input.

So you are saying my joke wasn't funny?

HH

• Like 1

So you are saying my joke wasn't funny?

HH

Ahhhh, a Joke! Sorry 'bout that: a) I was caught up in the initial sniping that was transpiring; and b) I have gotten too used to those dumb ole smiley faces (something I also told Jeff Ream a while back).

DCI recently retained two-affiliated directors, elected four new corps-affiliated directors, and elected two unaffiliated directors to oversee the business affairs of the corporation for terms of one year. Notice the lack of original G7 directors and the inclusion of three non-top-twelve directors:

Unexpired Affiliated Posts: Mark Arnold (Blue Knights), Greg Orwoll (Colts);

Newly Elected Posts:Fred Morrison (Crossmen), Howard Weinstein (Blue Stars), Tom Spataro (Boston Crusaders), Roman Blenski (Pioneer);

Newly Elected Unaffiliated Posts: Mark Stasa John Masterson.

Thoughts from the DCP clan???

I think it's time to add some people not involved with running a corps or formerly having run a corps.

• Like 2