New Cadets Video

Uh, no. "Hyping" would go something more like this:

ZOMG THAT 50 SECOND CLIP IZ TEH AWESOME!!! THEY ARE SOOOOO GONNA WALK AWAY WITH THE GOLD THIS YEAR. I KNOW IT'S ONLY JANUARY, BUT THE REST OF THE CORPS OUT THERE MIGHT AS WELL STAY HOME. NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO RIDE SOME MORE!!!!

YEEEE-HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

... that would be hyping.

ZOMG! Nice drum corps fix :-)

• Like 3

If you honestly dont like it either A - You dont like drum corps, or B - You are too arrogant and pigheaded to admit you do.

You sound a bit intolerant. I happened to think this snippet clip of a piece of a song here sounded quite good. But if people don't like the music that I like, I wouldn't think of saying that they " don't like Drum Corps... or are " pigheaded ", or " arrogant " or what have you. They either like it, or they don't.

It's " pigheaded " in my opinion to think that people just HAVE to like the music that we like.

• Like 1

You sound a bit intolerant. I happened to think this snippet clip of a piece of a song here sounded quite good. But if people don't like the music that I like, I wouldn't think of saying that they " don't like Drum Corps... or are " pigheaded ", or " arrogant " or what have you. They either like it, or they don't.

It's " pigheaded " in my opinion to think that people just HAVE to like the music that we like.

Why are you defending someone who's last comment was, and I quote: "I think everyone needs to stop ****riding cadets/crown" ???

Edited by charlie1223

Why are you defending someone who's last comment was, and I quote: "I think everyone needs to stop ****riding cadets/crown" ???

I have no idea what you're referring to. My response above was to the remarks by poster " DCISuperfan " that said that anyone that did not like this video clip was ( quote) " pigheaded "... " arrogant ".... or " don't like Drum Corps ". I said I liked the clip, but couldn't see myself saying that someone that didn't like some music ( any music ) that I liked was somehow " pigheaded "... or " arrogant ", or what have you.

I have no idea what you're referring to. My response above was to the remarks by poster " DCISuperfan " that said that anyone that did not like this video clip was ( quote) " pigheaded "... " arrogant ".... or " don't like Drum Corps ". I said I liked the clip, but couldn't see myself saying that someone that didn't like some music ( any music ) that I liked was somehow " pigheaded "... or " arrogant ", or what have you.

ahh. I see. You should look at the post that the post you responded to was responding to. lol.