Question on Blue Devils win streak

( because I'm too tired and lazy to look it up myself tonite.... )

Question :

1) What is the current consecutive win total the Blue Devils have currently ?

2) Whose consecutive win streak DCI record are they chasing this year ?

3) How many more consecutive wins do they need to break the all time DCI consecutive win streak record ?

4) looking at the Blue Devils schedule for this season,( assuming they continue to win here, and no rain outs), at what show will they tie the all time record ? and at what show will they set the all time consecutive win streak record ?

5) and finally, will the TOC appearances interfere in any manner with this ?

Thanks in advance to those who might be able to chime in on this for us. I think this year's BD quest gives this season a little more pizazz.. and something to watch unfold... either way.

Edited by BRASSO

( because I'm too tired and lazy to look it up myself tonite.... )

Question :

1) What is the current consecutive win total the Blue Devils have currently ?

2) Whose consecutive win streak DCI record are they chasing this year ?

3) How many more consecutive wins do they need to break the all time DCI consecutive win streak record ?

4) looking at the Blue Devils schedule for this season,( assuming they continue to win here, and no rain outs), at what show will they tie the all time record ? and at what show will they set the all time consecutive win streak record ?

5) and finally, will the TOC appearances interfere in any manner with this ?

Thanks in advance to those who might be able to chime in on this for us. I think this year's BD quest gives this season a little more pizazz.. and something to watch unfold... either way.

I wouldn't answer a student's question if they prefaced it how you did. I'm sure others feel similarly. I'd suggest you look it up and report back!

Just curious: What do you tell a child when he does not want to do his own homework and he says, "I'm too tired and lazy to look it up myself"? :doh:

I'd tell him that with that attitude he'll probably wind up being a terrific US Congressmen some day, kiss him on the forehead, and tell him to get to bed.

( ok, ok... I get it. do your own homework... and I shouldn't have prefaced it that way. You're completely right...my bad )

Edited by BRASSO

Let's all get our panties in a knot over some request from some guy on some internet forum.

Let's all give the new guy a break while he learns the accepted (expected) rules of posting on this internet forum.

(Note: this isn't study hall. The expectation is that you'll do your homework before you come to class, and Brasso's no rookie here.)

Edited by garfield

L

The expectation is that you'll do your homework before you come to class, and Brasso's no rookie here.)

It's not my fault. The dog ate my homework.

• Like 3