San Antonio Regional

Anyone have inside info on the San Antonio Regional? Is it going to be in the Alamodone, or will it be another fiasco like last year? :ph34r:

• Like 1

Watch what happens with the NFL - Union contract and you will have your answer.

It's not a direct conflict with the Cowboys. It is just that everything is on hold waiting for the Billionaires and the Millionaires to figure out how to divide the piles of cash.

If it is settled before the old contract expires or soon after, the Cowboys will know what there pre-season schedule will be and can release the hold they have on the Alamodome. They will still use that facility for training camp but they'll be able to put together a schedule that allows DCI to have their event, too.

If there is any uncertainty - lockout, strike, negotiations that drag on - the Cowboys are not going to commit to anything and DCI may have to go to plan B.

• Like 2

I really wish they would get it figured out. :shutup:

• Like 1

I wish we'd just get the heck out of San Antonio for the SW regional and find a viable, stable alternative.

• Like 1

SA is an awesome free day though!

I do know that, for sure! But if we are going to always be unsure of the dome, we need to find an alternative that isn't a simplistic stadium with no major attractions, restaurants or hotels nearby.

As far as domes go, I always liked the Alamo Dome.

And, yes, San Antonio is one kick ### free day!

As far as domes go, I always liked the Alamo Dome.

And, yes, San Antonio is one kick ### free day!

It's not like DCI is new to the Alamodome or anything. They have been using it for years. #### you Jerry Jones! :blink:

• Like 1

I call for a return to the Cotton Bowl.