TOC Rockford, IL - July 17th - ON SALE NOW!

ticket prices $17-$63. Two night at Allentown with all the corps costs less

• Like 3

ticket prices $17-$63. Two night at Allentown with all the corps costs less

But Allentown is 15 hours and hundreds of miles away from Rockford.

Plus like you said, Allentown is two nights, you need a place to sleep so add on a few more bucks for your motel accommodations.

Nevertheless it maybe be a little more expensive than the average regional but the experimental format means that prices may be a little steeper.

Is Phantom calling this their TOC/ Show of Shows? Does it have like a dual name or something?

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1

Plus like you said, Allentown is two nights, you need a place to sleep so add on a few more bucks for your motel accommodations.

Nevertheless it maybe be a little more expensive than the average regional but the experimental format means that prices may be a little steeper.

Is Phantom calling this their TOC/ Show of Shows? Does it have like a dual name or something?

For DECADES the Rockford drum corps show has been called Show of Shows.

IT'S NOT just for this show .......

many people go to Allentown without needing to sleep anywhere but their own bed. for $63 for 8 corps, they better park my car and give me free food too

• Like 1

Anyone think this one won't sell as fast because of it being a TOC show?

many people go to Allentown without needing to sleep anywhere but their own bed. for $63 for 8 corps, they better park my car and give me free food too

I'm guessing you didn't or wouldn't go to the website to see what you got for the money????

Lets see:

VIP $63.00

These are the best seats in the house.

This VIP ticket includes: an extra-wide seat; a seat cushion; preferred parking; program book; lanyard with a VIP badge; and a fabulous pig roast BBQ dinner with beverages before the show! Dinner is from 5p to 6:30p.

Let's see - the reserved parking is about 30 yards (at the most) from the entry gate. (check)

Food IS included. The pig roast has been a hit for years. (check)

Program book. (check)

Souvies (seat cushion and lanyard) (check)

I'd say a place to sleep and transportation is your ONLY cost at VIP level.

.....and VERY FEW SEATS are at the $63 level.

MOST are $27 or LESS - with no frills and very good FREE parking.

IF you chose to spend just $17. WHERE would you find anything close to this lineup for $17?

• Like 3

This is hilarious to me. I put this in the same category of people who freak out over a 5-10 dollar cover to see a band play in a bar. A night out with your friends is likely to top a 100 bucks easy and be half as fun with a hangover at the end of it, and lets face it, 63 dollars is for the best seats, pretty sure there are more affordable ones if the cost of 3 large pizzas is going to break the bank.

• Like 3

Hey guys, if you are going to be snarky, at least learn something about the event first. :rolleyes:

Is Phantom calling this their TOC/Show of Shows? Does it have like a dual name or something?

The TOC shows are pre-existing events and so they're using their traditional names and adding "a Tour of Champions Series event". Rockford is a long time Phantom-sponsored show called "Show of Shows". Houston is "The exSIGHTment of Sound". Charlotte is Crown's "NightBEAT". Murfreesboro is "The Masters of the Summer Music Games". The New Jersey show is "Music in Motion".

The premium seats are $27. The VIP $63 package does come with special parking, a program, and yes free food. :doh:

• Like 5