2011 Curt Anderson Memorial Classic XVIII

Come join Mighty St. Joe's and others for an evening of entertainment. $10 advanced sales tickets will get you in. Where else can you go for this price and spend an evening with drum corps friends???

Classic_2011_flyer.jpg

Edited by MSJ Snare

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP...

ClassicPosterSmall.jpg

complimentary bump,, and really looking forward to being there and playing....

I miss this show! I loved going there with Cru and seeing Statesmen and Brigadiers along with MSJ, and other corps that would make it there too. Have a great show!!!!!

Things arent quite the same as that around here Keith. Without Cru, and Brigs, the showcase of the DCA competitive shows for the new season is not the big draw anymore.

But I will tell you one thing...Prime Time Brass and Ghost Riders as well as some of the Canadian groups still do shows year round...including Santa Claus parades! LOL...GR and PTB just did a show together in January for the Honor Flight and both groups performed nicely.

Donny

Lucky I get to get all the info on Gr, PTB and others and see videos. Thankfully good things are still happening up there and White sabres are still inDCA

Things arent quite the same as that around here Keith. Without Cru, and Brigs, the showcase of the DCA competitive shows for the new season is not the big draw anymore.

But I will tell you one thing...Prime Time Brass and Ghost Riders as well as some of the Canadian groups still do shows year round...including Santa Claus parades! LOL...GR and PTB just did a show together in January for the Honor Flight and both groups performed nicely.

Donny

The show prep is getting hotter, hope all involved are working hard to make the show a success.

HAPPY ST PATS TO EVERYONE, GET READY THE CLASSIC IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Crossroads Benefit this Sunday at Attica H.S. 1:30 as we prep for THE CLASSIC.

FEATURING:

• Prime Time Brass

• The Ghost Riders

• Alexander Fireman's Band

• Mighty St. Joe's

• and more.