Uniform Changes

With all this talk about Cadets changing uni's...what other corps can you think of that did big changes to their uni's? Obvious corps for me are Bridgemen (St. Andrew's uni's) to the "Banana" we all know and love. Also VK. My old corps (Royal Coachmen) went from a black and gold uni (the top looked similar, a bit, to Blue Rock)to the Red, black and white Seneca Princemen uni's we wore in 1976.

Any others? Pics???

Phantom in the 70s. (74 to 75-best upgrade in history, along with Bayonne)

Geneseo in 1985.

Argonauts a couple of times in the 80s, once quite memorably.

A big change was when Phantom went from the old dark military jacket (including shakos) of 1974 and earlier, to the white waiter coats and helmets, which they debuted in 1975.

Another change that comes to mind is when Blue Devils went from the satin shirt of 1975 and earlier to their trademark jacket and ruffled shirt which they debuted in 1976.

Cavies change from their traditional (shakos) look to the musketeer hat and vest overlay in 1976.

Madison going from the traditional Scout look (including Boy Scout cap) to the Aussie hats and sash addition in 1973.

Big change for SCV between '71 and '72

n641927109_1605357_889.jpg

1972ColorPre.jpg

SCV70TheDufurGirls-1.jpga95ff237-1.jpg

With all this talk about Cadets changing uni's...what other corps can you think of that did big changes to their uni's? Obvious corps for me are Bridgemen (St. Andrew's uni's) to the "Banana" we all know and love. Also VK. My old corps (Royal Coachmen) went from a black and gold uni (the top looked similar, a bit, to Blue Rock)to the Red, black and white Seneca Princemen uni's we wore in 1976.

Any others? Pics???

check out the bushwackers unis from 83-present what a flucuation

Any others? Pics???

1975 Seneca Princemen uniform was special. Glad the uniform went to Royal Coachmen. Did you know that AAG had 4 uniforms in 1977; 4 in 1 year!

Big change for SCV between '71 and '72

n641927109_1605357_889.jpg

1972ColorPre.jpg

SCV70TheDufurGirls-1.jpga95ff237-1.jpg

Wow.... seeing the 1971 and 1972 pictures back to back..... what a change!!!

check out the bushwackers unis from 83-present what a flucuation

I hear ya.... from the "Gray Bridgemen" in 1983, to their now-iconic "Piano Keys" look in '84 and beyond.

The DCA corps I was with.... the Sunrisers...... changed to orange tunic tops in 1981 after many years of a white or cream top (either a blouse or cadet jacket, depending on the years) accented with blue and orange.

The unis in 1981 were the orange tops and blue pants.

The corps later (1985, I think it was) switched to white pants with the orange tops for several years.... then back to an all-white uni with the orange and blue accents. Then back to an orange top.