If 2010 Finals was one week later....

Probably, but SCV did put in a new ending, and with the fall in their show, and a few other rough moments, I think with more time to iron those out, I honestly think they would have pulled away from you guys and probably jumped Phantom. Not to say you guys couldn't have done it, I did enjoy your show, just how I feel about the season being a week longer.

My apologies if i came off as snippy :shutup: i was just going with was the judges were giving both groups leading up to finals. Ithonestly could have gone either way a week later and it would probably have been just as close.

Cadets still would have beaten Crown.

And rightfully so.

• Like 4

The only change would have been the Crusaders falling to the Scouts. Other than that it would have been the same outcome.

• Like 1

Also, Cavaliers spreading the gap over Bluecoats, and maybe tagging Blue Devils. I think BD did luck out with Finals being where it did, since I personally think they had achieved everything they could get out of that show, where Cavies and even Bluecoats had a bit more in those tanks they could squeeze out I think

I strongly disagree.

I strongly disagree.

I agree with what he said. Cavies could have been a first place show. Coats couldn't have been any better then third, guard was lacking.

• Like 1

The most plausible change would be Blue Stars (91.9) overtaking SCV (92.0) other than that I dont think there would have been any placement changes in finals. Between semis and finals, stars went from .4 behind SCV to just .1 on Finals night.

This.

All other results would have remained the same.

The most plausible change would be Blue Stars (91.9) overtaking SCV (92.0) other than that I dont think there would have been any placement changes in finals. Between semis and finals, stars went from .4 behind SCV to just .1 on Finals night.

No. No. And, no. Fsubone has it right. SCV's show design was just too spectacular. Far more sophisticated than Houdini. If SCV had totally polished their Bartok, it would have been something to behold! IMO, of course! :smile:

• Like 1

My apologies if i came off as snippy :shutup: i was just going with was the judges were giving both groups leading up to finals. Ithonestly could have gone either way a week later and it would probably have been just as close.

It's fine man. You didn't come off snippy. I was just trying to explain where I was coming from. I think even at Finals, it could have gone either way, and I don't think the world would have been much different. Even a week later, things could have changed, or they could have stayed the same. I could see Madison jumping Boston though, Scouts sure seemed to be on fire going into Finals week.

I strongly disagree.

I'm sorry, just saying what I had thought. I really think Bluecoats and Cavaliers had a little bit left in their shows that could be fixed and cleaned, Cavaliers much more than that, and I don't think the Blue Devils had. I really feel like they had gotten everything out of that show that they could. It was as clean as they could get it (minus the drumline, there was no fixing that), and given an extra week, I think we could have seen Cavaliers go up to number one. Just look at their progress through the year, starting out being ranked 5th or 6th, all the way to a very convincing second place, with room to grow. I think in an extra week, we could have seen a different champion.

• Like 1