Onyx

Again I would agree except for your one line of ALL being able to do wahtatever they want...unfortunately it doesnt nor has ever happened without being chastised. All you have to do is look at many who in mine and alot of others opinions should have either been in finals or should have been alot higher.

WUnfortunately, in this activity are not above such self centered, self promoting, self protecting in the name of ART

Again I would agree except for your one line of ALL being able to do wahtatever they want...unfortunately it doesnt nor has ever happened without being chastised. All you have to do is look at many who in mine and alot of others opinions should have either been in finals or should have been alot higher.

WUnfortunately, in this activity are not above such self centered, self promoting, self protecting in the name of ARTDouble post ......sorry

Edited by GUARDLING

then perhaps the sheets are the issue, not the teams.

WUnfortunately, in this activity are not above such self centered, self promoting, self protecting in the name of ART

• Like 1

As a performer in IW I personally found it disrespectful of Onyx when the won their medal they did not look excited at all and it was like they resented the fact that they came in second ...I think winning a medal no matter what place it is should be praised by the performers.... not many people can say they have one medal let alone two medals... the point of the story is that the director needs to change his ways because the way he has his guard acting is very unprofessional.

• Like 2

As a performer in IW I personally found it disrespectful of Onyx when the won their medal they did not look excited at all and it was like they resented the fact that they came in second ...I think winning a medal no matter what place it is should be praised by the performers.... not many people can say they have one medal let alone two medals... the point of the story is that the director needs to change his ways because the way he has his guard acting is very unprofessional.

Amen.

Our young performers in the activity watch the actions of the ADULTS in the WORLD CLASS; they aspire to spin, perform, and often act as their role models do. The actions of Onyx in retreat and their director (pretty much always) are personally repulsive to me and I'm embarrassed and ashamed (as a lover of the colorguard) they made that choice.

Scott Markham

• Like 1

I noticed that too ... but my first impression is that they were in "character" for their show. I thought it was intense!

Congrats Onyx!!

• Like 4

I noticed that too ... but my first impression is that they were in "character" for their show. I thought it was intense!

Congrats Onyx!!

Yours is quite likely the right impression. But far be it from me to stop the unadulterated smiting that's persistent in this thread.

• Like 3

Onyx made much more sense once I put on my 3D glasses.....

• Like 3

Onyx made much more sense once I put on my 3D glasses.....

LMAO best comment!!!!!!!! :worthy:

• Like 1