Allentown Seating?

I had almost the exact same seats last year. It's not 50 yard line but still excellent seats in my opinion.

Did you lose sound out there?

Did you lose sound out there?

I was pretty much in those seats last year also. I had an extra ticket and 2 guys who had tickets in the lower center section took turns coming up to my extra seat. While you may lose a bit of volume,they both said the sound was actually better in the upper area. Much more blended and sounded better in their opinion. Your seats will should be close to the 30 actually from what I remember. Some of the corps who had quieter moments in their music could still be heard. You just may not get your face blasted off but still good sound.

Row Q is up there ,but why you would consider not going is the question here DCI east is a much better show than the Meadowlands any day ?

I think I'm just gonna go to both and deal with paying for a hotel. :)

Other issue is that I live in NYC and don't have a car to drive...

Zip car?

Do they operate up there? They do in DC and they're great.

Otherwise, get a rental car for the day or two.

Zip car?

Do they operate up there? They do in DC and they're great.

Otherwise, get a rental car for the day or two.

I think I'd just take a bus. And I'm defintiely going to the meadowlands show. I got amazing seats specifically so that my boyfriend's first DCI experience will be excellent. I can't convince him to come to allentown either (too long a trip for something he's dubious about). I guess the question is just whether or not to see Eastern Classic when I'm DEFINITELY seeing the (possible) top 8 the next day.