Sunrisers and Skyliners

I saw that Sky and Sun are listed for the Toms River show. Great to see them both back on the field this coming summer.

WOW!!!!!

Yeah!

YES!!!

Hope they have souvie tables at DCA....

YEAH-BO...

So does that mean that both of the corps have passed the DCA evaluation or is it like a circuit approval as DCA South does. I hope it is all good news though!

So does that mean that both of the corps have passed the DCA evaluation or is it like a circuit approval as DCA South does. I hope it is all good news though!

I also ask about the above quote.

AND

Why - Did "Bushwackers", Not make the Anouncement?

Why - "Skyliners" or "Sunrisers", Did Not make an Anouncement?

AND

The "RETURN to the "FIELD of Competition by TWO of "DCA's" Biggest Names surely is Big News!

NO Official Anouncment from any of them.

Is the adding of them to the "DCA Calender" list for that ONE show a: Hope to be. Or is it for real, and for sure, I would think other shows in New Jersey (Seacacus and Clifton are both just a bridge or so away from NYC) and, near by States would be Thrilled to showcase a come back of these TWO GREAT names. The "Ticket PAYING" public needs some answers. So is it 2B or HOPE 2B?

Heck, "Windsor Regiment" (Which has passed a DCA review) is only listed in one show also. But that could change anyday I would think. They made a nice Anouncement about passing, and said they are trying to get into more shows.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

we will know a lot more after this weekend's dca "draw for position" meeting. As a corps completes evaluation, appropriate parties are informed - as was the case with Windsor Regiment. I believe their evaluation (Sky and Sun) and several others are scheduled but have not yet occured. Let's hope that someone putting them on the list for the NJ show is a very positive sign.

we will know a lot more after this weekend's dca "draw for position" meeting. As a corps completes evaluation, appropriate parties are informed - as was the case with Windsor Regiment. I believe their evaluation (Sky and Sun) and several others are scheduled but have not yet occured. Let's hope that someone putting them on the list for the NJ show is a very positive sign.

Well Tom. Although 99% or More, of your reply's here are Accurate, Honest, and too the Point. Something many of us could, and still do, Depend on. I think your reply to this was weak and Not your best.

"we will know a lot more after this weekend's dca draw for position" meeting"

When I think of "Draw for Position" I think of: In what order groups will appear in a show. As far as I know. That is by your place at DCA Championships, and Class, or if you were a member last year. But if you meant they will be "Drawing" for which contest a group would be in. I think a lot of that has Been Done. Or so, the "Schedule" posted on DCA site of Show's seems to list.

"I believe their evaluation (Sky and Sun) and several others are scheduled but have not yet occured."

Well if that is the case. Should "they" have already been added to the Published List of groups to be in the shows. I can understand if changes to line ups of Members and Already approved groups may not work out. Very possible for sure. But Not ones that have Not. Heck, maybe they could be listed as a possible "Exhibition" Then if they are approved. They could just switch to "Contestant". I am sure the FANS won't mind an "Up Grade" in their status at a show. But, to list them as a Competitor then "Down Grade" or Not appear at all is not (IMO)the way to go.

" Let's hope that someone putting them on the list for the NJ show is a very positive sign."

BOY I AM with you on that. How Great it Would be, to see those TWO again. But, still it is more of a "HOPE 2B" more than a "Yes, ladies and gentalmen. On the field Again. The "Skyliners/Sunrisers" Let's all Welcome them back!"

Edited by 2B or not 2B

AND

Why - Did "Fusion", Not make the Anouncement? (they the staff, are on DCP all the time.)

Why - "Skyliners" or "Sunrisers", Did Not make an Anouncement?

Forgive me if I'm missing something here....

but how does Fusion Core have anything to do with the Sunrisers' and Skyliners' listing for the Toms River show?

• Like 1