$5 Drum Corps Show

You'd prefer crumbs and spray coming out of the bell????? The spit valve would be a spit tap.....

ENJOY

Joe Dz in NJ

Joe, After several beverages I was only hoping something recognizable would be coming out of the bells of the horns... shutup.gif

Rumor has it that if Barnum doesn't get people to fill the seats ,there may be no show next year or even ever.Pass the word big time . On a brighter note,

I was at the Boston show last night in Bridgeport ,what a great show . This is the first time to see Madison live, all I can say is WOW

Edited by JerryS61

Bridgeport weather forecasts for Saturday:

AccuWeather.com: Mostly sunny, high 86.

Weather Channel: Partly cloudy, high 80.

So let's split the difference and say.... 83 and nice!!!! :thumbup:

I hope no one misses the show for only $5 , you won't see this again :cool: One day left ,come on down

This is going to be an awesome show at a great price!!!!! I can't wait to see everyone!!!!

• Like 1

Rumor has it that if Barnum doesn't get people to fill the seats ,there may be no show next year or even ever.Pass the word big time . On a brighter note,

I was at the Boston show last night in Bridgeport ,what a great show . This is the first time to see Madison live, all I can say is WOW

It was a wonderful show, yes?

Ace

and don't forget... bring the kids or grandkids... under 16 FREE with parent... and $5 for everyone else... wow....

Maybe a day late and a buck short!

See my thread for a nice pre-show event.

Ace

Hey Buddy ... it would have been a good gig - huh? ... You and me on the airwaves together? ... all we'd need is Wes Hobby for a trifecta! ... saw your note on the Jenny Lind Pre-Show event at the Norden Club ... what a wonderful way to get ready for the evening's festivities ... and what a BEAUTIFUL spot on the water to have it ... The Norden Club ... one of Bridgeport's hidden gems for sure ...

Be well,

Andy