Brandt Crocker

the feeling you get when you hear him say "please welcome to the field" as you're walking onto the field is indescribable. one you must experience to truly understand

Getting to hear him SAY MY FRIGGING NAME ON THE FIELD at KC in 1988 may be the greatest individual thrill of my career. Joe Bruno doing it was also a thrill. Would have been nice to make the night show at DeKalb, but my parents getting to hear it at the Cavies' show was pretty OK too.

Getting to hear him SAY MY FRIGGING NAME ON THE FIELD at KC in 1988 may be the greatest individual thrill of my career. Joe Bruno doing it was also a thrill. Would have been nice to make the night show at DeKalb, but my parents getting to hear it at the Cavies' show was pretty OK too.

Did Joe drag out your name or the corps name? I always loved how he'd say BD like "The BllllllllllLLUUUEEEE DEVILLllllllsssss."

Not to be confused with Brandt's "Phannnomm Rrrrrrregiment!" of course!

Did Joe drag out your name or the corps name? I always loved how he'd say BD like "The BllllllllllLLUUUEEEE DEVILLllllllsssss."

Not to be confused with Brandt's "Phannnomm Rrrrrrregiment!" of course!

I think we actually did get "The Quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad City Knights!"

When it was just "The Knights" it was fairly short and punchy. But hearing him ask me to take the corps off in retreat was awesome. "Ready when you are, Mr. Shea..."

060310_105440_brandt%20crocker,%20denver%202004.jpg

One the field, performing their 2011 production "You're reading this in my voice, aren't you?"

:laughing:

I got nervous thinking this could be something else. Then opened and read it and am over here giggling.

Thank you!! :thumbup: